Our City Online

Messageboard - Shopping

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

subscription services... bombfell

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Shopping subscription services… bombfell

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

Anyone try any of these clothing subscription services? I signed up for Bombfell because there is no membership fee and you can return everything within 10 days and not get charged if you don’t like what they ship.

anyone use Bombfell before? or any of the others? Experiences?

Josh Miller
    Josh Miller
    Participant

I tried Five Four Club (fivefourclothing.com) for a month but cancelled after the first shipment. They sent two v-neck t-shirts and a shoddy button-down for the $60/month but claimed the clothes retailed for at least double that.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

That’s exactly why I tried bombfell.. Seems like no risk of getting charged for crap you don’t want as long as you’re not to lazy to go to the post office and ship it back.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Shopping’ is closed to new topics and replies.

URBAN LIVING TOUR 2020

This year’s Urban Living Tour event has been postponed due to COVID-19, but will be returning later this summer!

CLICK HERE to sign up to be notified when tickets go on sale!