Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Storefront next to The Rossi

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Storefront next to The Rossi

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

KSquared wrote This is great news!! Now I can eat without someone standing uncomfortably close to the table.

Kara…I guess you and I can never go to the Rossi then. I always like my pizza with stranger ass on it…maybe we can order half ass pizza and half plain???

KSquared

osulew wrote

KSquared wrote This is great news!! Now I can eat without someone standing uncomfortably close to the table.

Kara…I guess you and I can never go to the Rossi then. I always like my pizza with stranger ass on it…maybe we can order half ass pizza and half plain???

I suppose we could compromise on that. Especially if there are mojitos involved.

somertimeoh
    Participant

KSquared wrote

somertimeoh wrote

Wha??? You don’t like stranger butt in your face with a pizza? :lol:

That depends on the butt in question. :wink:

This is entirely true.

Jason Powell
    Jason Powell
    Participant

good to know they have good food. not the first time i’ve heard. i’ve never been to the rossi so i picked it as dinner for my birthday. was planning on going on a saturday (i’m sure they’re packed) do they take reservations??

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

jpizzow wrote good to know they have good food. not the first time i’ve heard. i’ve never been to the rossi so i picked it as dinner for my birthday. was planning on going on a saturday (i’m sure they’re packed) do they take reservations??

They do take reservations…went for my birthday last year with about 12 people.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Local journalism is more important than ever. Please take a moment to read a bit about our mission and consider financially supporting our cause.

CLICK HERE