Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Storefront next to The Rossi

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Storefront next to The Rossi

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

zp945
    Participant

Does anyone know what is going in just south of The Rossi? The windows have been covered for awhile. I was looking in the door the other day and could not figure out what they are putting in there.

swan
    Participant

theyre putting more rossi in there. there are threads documenting this.

zp945
    Participant

Thanks. I try to keep up, but there is a lot of info on CU..

dKilla

Talked with Ron about it a few months back. They’re expanding the Rossi.

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

Finally… I might be able to sit while I eat my pizza :)

Cyclist

It is the Rossi souvenir shop where you can get Rossi bumber stickers, Rossi snow globes, and T-Shirts saying “I Did Rossi and Lived!”

joev
    Participant

What’s the best time to go to the Rossi and get an actual table? I’ve seen that place packed all the time and kept walking, but really want to try it. Also, what’s the price point on a pizza?

dKilla

joev wrote What’s the best time to go to the Rossi and get an actual table? I’ve seen that place packed all the time and kept walking, but really want to try it. Also, what’s the price point on a pizza?

Get there right @ 5pm any day of the week and you’re good to go. On Thursday nights you can usually get a table pretty easily after 8:30ish. Otherwise, plan to hangout and have a glass of wine or two while waiting for your table. The chilean sea bass is to die for, the peppercorn filet with chimichurri is amazing, the pizza is the absolute best in the city and whatever they have on special is usually a slam-dunk…in other words, it’s well worth the wait. :wink:

Large pizza is either $14 or $16…can’t remember.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

dKilla wrote

joev wrote What’s the best time to go to the Rossi and get an actual table? I’ve seen that place packed all the time and kept walking, but really want to try it. Also, what’s the price point on a pizza?

Get there right @ 5pm any day of the week and you’re good to go. On Thursday nights you can usually get a table pretty easily after 8:30ish. Otherwise, plan to hangout and have a glass of wine or two while waiting for your table. The chilean sea bass is to die for, the peppercorn filet with chimichurri is amazing, the pizza is the absolute best in the city and whatever they have on special is usually a slam-dunk…in other words, it’s well worth the wait. :wink:

Large pizza is either $14 or $16…can’t remember.

The Rossi Burger is the best burger I’ve ever had. My favorite, most comforting columbus meal is a mojito or 6, lamb lollipops, and the rossi burger. Yums.

osulew wrote

The Rossi Burger is the best burger I’ve ever had. My favorite, most comforting columbus meal is a mojito or 6, lamb lollipops, and the rossi burger. Yums.

Lamb lollipops AND a rossi burger??? You are a wild woman… and I dig it. So when are we going?

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

thefightinglibrarian wrote

osulew wrote

Lamb lollipops AND a rossi burger??? You are a wild woman… and I dig it. So when are we going?

Well you have to share the lambies appetizer. Otherwise one will explode. Often I also take home half my burger…all full from the mojitos too. And we should go soon.

KSquared

This is great news!! Now I can eat without someone standing uncomfortably close to the table.

bayrea
    Participant

KSquared wrote This is great news!! Now I can eat without someone standing uncomfortably close to the table.

You put it politely. I usually sum it up as “Now I can eat without someone’s ass in my face.”

somertimeoh
    Participant

KSquared wrote This is great news!! Now I can eat without someone standing uncomfortably close to the table.

Wha??? You don’t like stranger butt in your face with a pizza? :lol:

KSquared

somertimeoh wrote

Wha??? You don’t like stranger butt in your face with a pizza? :lol:

That depends on the butt in question. :wink:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Local journalism is more important than ever. Please take a moment to read a bit about our mission and consider financially supporting our cause.

CLICK HERE