Our City Online

Messageboard - Food & Drink Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Stoned Pizza will be slangin pies behind Park St. Tavern @128 Spruce

Home Forums Events Food & Drink Events Stoned Pizza will be slangin pies behind Park St. Tavern @128 Spruce

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

stonedpizza

Stoned Pizza will be selling pizza by the slice and whole pies at 128 Spruce for Red,White&Boom!We are planning on setting up here on the weekends to try and fight the Street Meat vendors! So if you want a fresh hot slice of pizza from a real wood fired oven come on by.

Nitsud Regnifloh
    Participant

will you actually have all the ingredients needed to make a specific pie? we have had that happen to us on MULTIPLE occasions. just sayin…

shmack

stonedpizza wrote >> to try and fight the Street Meat Mongrels

that’s not nice.

michaelcoyote
    Participant

shmack wrote >>

stonedpizza wrote >> to try and fight the Street Meat Mongrels

that’s not nice.

Yeah, I agree.. Take them to task on quality if you want, but don’t start throwing names around…

JimSweeney
    Participant

hey stonedpizza,
    giving you the benefit of the doubt, i assume you were not aware of the definition of the word. fyi: “Among humans, mongrel and mongrelize are derogatory terms for the mixing of races.”

did you mean Mongols? because i think the Mongolian bbq place is pretty good. although i decided that i don’t like to pick the ingredients myself. “leave it to the Mongolians” I say.

Nitsud Regnifloh
    Participant

oh, and Stoned Pzza – you might wanna police the attendees of your dance parties a little better. public urination is not cool.

stonedpizza

I appoligize for the misuse of the word mongrel.I guess Im a pizza mongrel.Learned something new about myself today.Im Sorry if I offended anyone!

Hael

“Street Meat Mongrels”

When I read that I pictured dogs fighting for a chunk of meat in some back alley.

I wasn’t aware of the use of the word to describe people.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

stonedpizza wrote >>
    I appoligize for the misuse of the word mongrel.I guess Im a pizza mongrel.Learned something new about myself today.Im Sorry if I offended anyone!

Don’t be sorry, fuck political correctness and slang that pie.

oops, i said pie – some cultures could take that to mean “vagina” oh boo hoo i’m so sorry.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

Snarf wrote >>

stonedpizza wrote >>

oops, i said pie – some cultures could take that to mean “vagina” oh boo hoo i’m so sorry.

+1

Since when is this place so PC? I think we all knew what he was getting at.

Hael

Most of us, vast majority of us ‘US Americans’ are mongrels. I have some Irish, English, Scottish, German and Native American Indian in me. I’m a mongrel and proud of it.

JimSweeney
    Participant

that’s a word that has kind of fallen out of common usage and thus may have lost it’s original connotation. there are lots of words like that. Dork for instance. I was in a meeting the other day and some woman said she made a mistake and “got reamed” for it!

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

JimSweeney wrote >>
    I was in a meeting the other day and some woman said she made a mistake and “got reamed” for it!

Now that is funny!

Nitsud Regnifloh
    Participant

JimSweeney wrote >>
    that’s a word that has kind of fallen out of common usage and thus may have lost it’s original connotation. there are lots of words like that. Dork for instance. I was in a meeting the other day and some woman said she made a mistake and “got rammed” for it!

now THAT would be funny

surber17
    Participant

Snarf wrote >>

stonedpizza wrote >>

Doesnt happen too often, but totally agree with Snarf! The guy was joking around and I’m pretty sure eveyone knew it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

The forum ‘Food & Drink Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

URBAN LIVING TOUR 2020

This year’s Urban Living Tour event has been postponed due to COVID-19, but will be returning later this summer!

CLICK HERE to sign up to be notified when tickets go on sale!