Messageboard - Nightlife

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Steve Lawler at RedZone Friday 22nd

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Nightlife Steve Lawler at RedZone Friday 22nd

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Walker Evans
    Keymaster

So… who’s going? I most likely will be. As long as I can find some all-white clothes to buy before hand. hehehe…

RitualEvents

Well I will have to say that Steve Lawler absolutely ripped it on Friday…Got to love the tribalizm that he droppped…Only downside to the night was the fact that the sound was fucking horrible…worst sound i have heard in a LOOOONG TIME…

In anycase big ups to Evan @ Rise for bringin’ in Steve…It was definately a treat….

Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Yeah, i thought Lawler was great as well. Seems like the sound system at the RedZone only gets worse and worse every time I’m there. They need to think about investing a little money in getting some new and better equipment.

bayrea
    Participant

Bump! (sent from my delorian time machine)

Mister Shifter
    Participant

Was there :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Nightlife’ is closed to new topics and replies.