Our City Online

Messageboard - Nightlife

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Static Nightlife - Downtown - Up and Running

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Nightlife Static Nightlife – Downtown – Up and Running

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

sauta RNS

http://www.myspace.com/staticnightlife614

(Introduction from the Static Myspace Page)

Static Nightlife is Downtown Columbus’s new premiere nightclub. 283 East Spring St has been known by many names in the past – Fahrenheit, Enigma, Chrome & Club Fever. All have come and gone but Static is here to stay & in the process revive and revolutionize the downtown scene.

Under new ownership, new management & newly renovated – inside and out – Static Nightlife is the breath of fresh air that Columbus has been looking for.

Opening its doors on August 31st 2008, Static has been seeing growth every week and establishing a broad appeal (by bringing marque events for different demographics) that will make it a classic venue for years to come.

The venue features over 10000 sq. feet of space, 5 bars (4 indoor & 1 outdoor), a huge stage and a multi-tiered VIP that is the largest in Columbus.

There is also an exclusive VIP area named “The Skybox”, with aerial views of the dance floor & stage areas and table service, these are the best seats in the house.

For more info, table reservations, or VIP –

Call the Static Line 614-704-2909

sauta RNS

Static Shiny

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

that location just won’t make a good club happen. I lived across the street for several years and no matter how many times the owners, names, and dj’s changed the end result was always the same.

305yayo

A club? cant be

theres only 500 bars and 1 club ;)

As I haven’t been here all too long this was very surprising.

Hope this one survives, bars only go so far.

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

Vacant signs have been posted on the doors for a couple of weeks.

Jason Powell
    Jason Powell
    Participant

I saw a new nightclub opening just west of Flatiron across the overpass, across the street from Drury Inn, next to Real Living and Crown Plaza, in front of CityView at 3rd condos. It was on the corner of the building. I can’t for the life of me think of the name but there were definately people working inside and there was brown paper over most of the windows. Anybody know anything?

Jason Powell
    Jason Powell
    Participant

Just thought of it……Reign.

shmack

jpizzow wrote >>
    Just thought of it……Reign.

Yeah, those signs have been up for at least a year. I think I even called about bartending last summer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Nightlife’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: