Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Chain Restaurants with Food Trucks

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Chain Restaurants with Food Trucks

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Ajumama
    Participant

0Angle said:
    When I saw Laura participating in this thread I hoped it meant that she was opening a chain of restaurants.

Not yet ;)

Also, haven’t been commenting lately because I lost my login and had to find where I wrote it down.

DavidF
    Participant

Ajumama said:
    Not yet ;)

Also, haven’t been commenting lately because I lost my login and had to find where I wrote it down.

If that happens again, I bet an email to Walker could get it fixed.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

DavidF said:
    If that happens again, I bet an email to Walker could get it fixed.

There’s also the “forgot my password” button when logging in that will email you instructions to reset it. ;)

Sam Hill

I think Liz Lessner should migrate all of her restaurants from brick & mortar to a food truck setup. This would solve the incessant rat problem that seems to plague each of her locations.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE