Our City Online

Messageboard - Development

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Six-Story Condo Building Proposed on Pearl

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Development Six-Story Condo Building Proposed on Pearl

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  News 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

News
    Participant

Six-Story Condo Building Proposed for Pearl Street in Italian Village
    August 13, 2014 8:09 pm – Brent Warren

Borror Properties has proposed a 13-unit, six-story condo building for 848 North Pearl Street, the current site of a one-story industrial building. The proposed building would sit just north of the Hubbard parking garage and across Prescott Street from another Borror project; the recently-approved, four-story Prescott and Pearl apartment building.

READ MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/six-story-condo-building-proposed-for-pearl-street-in-italian-village-bw1

ntn
    ntn
    Participant

the current site of a one-story industrial building.

Ummm is it supposed to be secret on what the building is…people have been dying to get in that space for quite a long time!

BradyKonya
    BradyKonya
    Participant

The current building is a crematory… That’s no secret. The proposed building is made up of 12 condos with million dollar price tags. Pretty fancy stuff.

We own and live in the building directly across the street on Pearl… Probably assuming the greatest impact of the proposed project in the neighborhood. No one has officially reached out to discuss the project with us… A suprising oversite that leaves us wondering just how much feedback they really want to hear.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

No one has officially reached out to discuss the project with us… A suprising oversite that leaves us wondering just how much feedback they really want to hear.

August 19th’s Italian Village Commission meeting is the first public discussion on the project. Save the date! ;)

BradyKonya
    BradyKonya
    Participant

Always a great venue for getting introduced to your new neighbors. Really builds the bridges. :)

[email protected]
    Participant

I’m very excited about this project. I partnered with the Borror group in hopes that I could do this project–a project I have hoped for—with quality. The plans, the location, and the concept are coming together as I meet with people in the Prescott and Pearl street areas. I have only started this process and have met by word of mouth with many but not all. I would like to meet with Brady and others in the building on Pearl and any other who would like to meet. You can call me at 614 374 8488. Connie Klema

Mercurius
    Participant

It puts me at ease that Connie Klema is involved. She is developing the modern homes along 670–which I love. I think this means the architecture will be better than other Borror projects.

BradyKonya
    BradyKonya
    Participant

Agreed. Thrilled to learn of Connie’s involvement.

News
    Participant

Renderings Released for Six-Story Pearl Street Proposal
    December 17, 2014 2:09 pm – Brent Warren

Borror Properties last night presented their latest proposal for the southeast corner of Pearl and Prescott streets to the Italian Village Commission. Submitted renderings show a six-story, predominantly glass building filling nearly the entire footprint of the site.

READ MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/renderings-released-for-six-story-pearl-street-proposal-bw1

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Some updated renderings going in front of the Italian Village Commission tomorrow. Looks like this is going from a six story building to five stories:

OneBagTravel
    Participant

Very luxurious, many floors, so modern

News
    Participant

Revised Pearl Street Project Moving Forward in Italian Village
    June 18, 2015 7:00 am – Brent Warren

Borror Properties’ 848 North Pearl Street project received conditional approval on Tuesday from the Italian Village Commission. The latest iteration of the development – which was first brought to the commission in September of last year – is five stories (down from six), and will house 14 for-sale condos with parking for 18 cars.

READ MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/revised-pearl-street-project-moving-forward-in-italian-village-bw1

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Development’ is closed to new topics and replies.