Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Sign here to bring an awesome Bike Courier Service to Columbus! (Postmates)

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Sign here to bring an awesome Bike Courier Service to Columbus! (Postmates)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

bbishilany

Hey everyone,

I am trying to circulate this petition to convince Postmates to launch in Columbus, Ohio.

It is a savvy/eco-friendly bike delivery service that will delivery anything in under an hour! Great for merchants without delivery and great for the community.

Please take a look, sign and share.

Sign the petition

byJody
    Participant

What song should I sing?

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

:) updated thread title

billbix

I think there are already local bike couriers that do that.

MRipley
    Participant

Why would you need a petition to bring this venture to Columbus?

Wouldn’t a business plan be a better idea?

cuacctaw

I’m a bike messenger in Columbus. There really isn’t that much demand to warrant another courier service. Most of us are independant and the clients are pretty loyal. We’ve all pretty much known each other for years. That said, the cycling/biking community is growing here and fast. I don’t know that it equates to a hire demand for couriers but it may spark interest.

Graybeak
    Participant

Well, and aside from all that, why wouldn’t you try to get this company to come to Cleveland Bill? That seems to be where you are from, according to the petition.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.