Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Si Senor, Sandwiches and more

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Si Senor, Sandwiches and more

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Awesome, can’t wait! ;) Thanks for the update!

dirtgirl
    Participant

From Facebook:

Finally all inspections are done and approved. Thank you for being patient with us. It took us a long time but we are ready to open now.
    Sí Señor will be re-opening its doors for business on Monday, May 20th 2013.The Summer hours are: Mon to Fri 11 to 6pm and Sat 12 to 4pm.
    We are so exited to see everyone again.
    Thanks

I know what I’m eating on Monday.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Hooray! :D

lilbit
    Participant

Went by there today and was happy to see they looked close to opening. Yay!

RedStorm
    Participant

My favorite sandwich place is back! I’ll be there Monday too.

News
    Participant

Sí Señor Re-Opens on Lynn Street
    Published on May 20, 2013 11:00 am
    By: Ayana Wilson

After months of speculation and anticipation, the hood is installed, the inspections are all complete, and Sí Señor, the tiny, Latin-American based sandwich shop that could, opens its doors today at its new location: 72 East Lynn Street.

READ MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/si-senor-re-opens-on-lynn-street-aw1

murfmurphy
    murfmurphy
    Participant

The new place looks amazing on the inside. I heard from a co-worker that there was a line out the door at 11:30. I hope the new location brings a lot of good back to Si Senor!

News
    Participant

Si Senor Sandwiches & More
    Posted on June 5, 2013 by hungrywoolf

Si Senor, best known as a popular downtown sandwich shop, just relocated from Long Street to a new larger location on Lynn Alley. The “& More” in their name refers not just to salads and desserts but also to their weekly Peruvian specials. On Saturday lunchtimes, the owners offer Peruvian-style ceviche and a weekly Peruvian special.

READ MORE: http://alteatscolumbus.com/2013/06/05/si-senor-sandwiches-more/

News
    Participant

Restaurant review: Downtown restaurant, Si Senor, glows brightly with Latin fare
    By G.A. Benton
    From the June 13, 2013

I’ve never begun a restaurant review with an overview of a “loo,” so this is a first — lucky you! See, my only complaint about a recently relocated, damn cheap, and love-it Downtown eatery is its potentially treacherous directions to its distant bathroom: Exit the rear door, veer left, climb a bunch of stairs, travel down a hallway, then punch a four-digit code to access the “Lounge” entryway. If you really gotta go, you’ll need to zoom into your Zen place. Or sprint like the devil and hope for the best. Anyway, other than that, as a friend said, “This is the best Si Senor ever!”

READ MORE: http://www.columbusalive.com/content/stories/2013/06/13/restaurant-review-downtown-restaurant-si-senor-glows-brightly-with-latin-fare.html

News
    Participant

Treat to Try: Sí Señor Chocotejas
    Published on July 13, 2013 8:00 am
    By: Ayana Wilson

Chocolate is good. And everyone has their preference: dark, milk, bittersweet, white, which isn’t technically chocolate, but who really cares? Chocolate treats take us back to our childhood – rewards for jobs well done, a bonding ritual between best friends, the only thing to spend one’s allowance on.

READ MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/treat-to-try-si-senor-chocotejas-aw1

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: