Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Si Senor, Sandwiches and more

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Si Senor, Sandwiches and more

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Rocknrolloutlaws
    Participant

I was looking to post this in what I presumed would be an existing thread dedicated to Si Senor downtown on Long St. Much to my surprise, other than Walker’s original new post describing their move from Pearl Alley Market to a standalone space, there wasn’t one. Since the time of that post however, a lot has happened. They’ve moved to a larger location and have Saturday hours during which they offer an awesome ceviche.

Anyway, it should be obvious that I really like the place, which is why I’ve just written about them on my blog:

Si Señor Sandiwches — More Peruvian than Machu Picchu

buckette13

Great sandwiches!

murfmurphy
    murfmurphy
    Participant

Love this place. The Jumping Beef and Chiccarron sandwiches are outstanding!

jillg
    Participant

Love it!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Boo Ya!

Special Fri 09/21
    “SI SENOR FISH TACOS”

Three small soft tortillas filled with breaded and fried Tilapia, cilantro sour cream, fried onions, diced tomatoes with a side of jalapeño relish and hot sauce.
    Drink included $7.25

murfmurphy
    murfmurphy
    Participant

I just crushed a meatloaf sandwich from here today. It’s a mix of beef and chorizo with some poblano peppers and topped with a tomato jam and manchego cheese.

Holy crap was it delicious. I love this place more and more.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

I returned for fish tacos two weeks after I first had them. Absolutely amazing little gem of a place.

surber17
    Participant

Ate there today and got the Over Roasted Pork Sandwich …… freakin amazing!!

murfmurphy
    murfmurphy
    Participant

surber17 said:
    Ate there today and got the Over Roasted Pork Sandwich …… freakin amazing!!

I almost ordered that, but I’ve been craving the Meatloaf sandwich for a while.

Rockmastermike
    Participant

oh man I gotta try this place, that looks GOOD

Jman4ever
    Participant

murfmurphy said:
    I almost ordered that, but I’ve been craving the Meatloaf sandwich for a while.

Do they have a sampler?
    Sounds like you could dartboard the menu and be happy.

Porky
    Porky
    Participant

No sampler that I am aware of… but I have just about ate my way thru the entire menu and it’s all good.

I am in there at least once a week and have never had a bad experience.

Turned on so many co-workers to this place I should be on staff.

Now that the weather is changing be sure to check out their soups also, they come up with some really unique stuff, flavors unlike anywhere else.

Love this place!

News
    Participant

Review: Sí Señor
    By: Morgan Kelley
    Published on October 31, 2012 10:45 am

Sí Señor is a lunch-only destination that serves the Downtown workforce. Their menu consists of around a dozen types of sandwiches, three salads and a few daily and weekly special entrees that rotate on a regular basis. Sandwiches are mostly based on American classics, but spiced up with a few distinct Latin twists. The Meatloaf Sandwich contains a mix of chorizo and is topped with a tomato jam, while the Turkey Breast sandwich includes spicy mayo and salsa criolla. It’s an interesting concept that is familiar and inviting, but also somewhat unique to the area.

READ MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/review-si-senor

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Via Facebook:

Si Senor will be closed until further notice due to a broken pipe, causing a flooding. Sorry for the inconvenience.

BOOO! :(

patient_zero
    Participant

Walker said:
    I returned for fish tacos two weeks after I first had them. Absolutely amazing little gem of a place.

Best wishes to the Sí Señor team with cleanup!

I never made it in for their fish tacos, despite my love for them. Are they a regular special? I see they offer fish ceviche on Saturdays.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: