Our City Online

Messageboard - Shopping Events & Deals

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Short North Yard Sale Takes Place on June 2 2012

Home Forums Events Shopping Events & Deals Short North Yard Sale Takes Place on June 2 2012

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

Short North Yard Sale Takes Place on June 2

City’s Largest Yard Sale Includes Victorian Village, Harrison West, Italian Village, Dennison Place, and The Circles

The Short North Civic Association will host this year’s Short North Yard Sale on Saturday, June 2 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. The daylong treasure hunt takes place in the neighborhoods around the Short North, including Victorian Village, Harrison West, Italian Village, Dennison Place, and The Circles. More than 150 homes participated in last year’s sale, making it the largest neighborhood yard sale in Columbus.

Short North area residents can register in the official listing at yardsale.shortnorthcivic.org. The online listing features an interactive map and detailed descriptions of the various items that will be for sale, including furniture, clothing, toys, and jewelry.

The SNCA welcomes all area homeowners, renters, business owners, and employees to become members. Annual SNCA memberships cost $25 for individuals, $50 per household, and $75 for businesses, and can be purchased by visiting membership.shortnorthcivic.org.

rdmeeker
    Participant

Don’t forget about Weinland Park! We’re taking part, too! Come to Godman Guild @ 303 East Sixth Ave. Godman Guild is selling everything from office furniture to art supplies and neighbors will be setting up in our lot as well.

Short North Bagel Deli and Leslie’s Creperie will be onsite, too. SNBD for breakfast beginning at 9 and both for lunch from 11 am.

ntn4502

I participating, pm me if anybody is interested in the following:

52″ Toshiba DLP 720p HDTV $200
    foosball style hockey game table with working electronics $120 (no legs)
    running self propelled lawn mower $10
    10 gallon homebrew mash tun with false bottom $50

Along with a bunch of girlfriend’s stuff and anything else I can think of(yes I realize that wasn’t very descriptive)

melikecheese
    Participant

I cant wait! Ready t power walk 25 blocks and carry as many amps and receivers and turntables as I can find!

PM me if you have vintage audio electronics of any kind you want to get rid of early!

ntn4502

So I take it we can’t edit posts on this board? Stupid grammar!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Anyone find any good deals today? :D

ntn4502

Not. One. Person. Showed.

Anonymous
    Inactive

ntn4502 said:
    Not. One. Person. Showed.

Dang. Not even any nibbles on the mash tun?

ntn4502

0Angle said:
    Dang. Not even any nibbles on the mash tun?

Not even a single person in the yard, besides our neighbors who were also not having any luck

Anonymous
    Inactive

You coulda been brewing or something. Dang.

ntn4502

Oh I was lucky and was at the Iron Kettle event all day…girlfriend was watching the garage sale

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Shopping Events & Deals’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: