Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Short North Posse Busted

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Short North Posse Busted

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • Author

cyclist II
    Participant

cbus11

I think the real players aren’t working the streets. The ones they busted are the fast food workers of the drug trade.

I think they should have a ‘nuisance landlord’ policy and if a building has a certain number of calls the landlord could be fined.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

They should be made examples of, shame public hanging is so passé.

ToddAnders
    Blocked

Not the landlords, but the individuals. If you are arrested XXX number of times or you mistreat your rented property. You lose you Section 8 voucher for 30 years.

That will change mindset b/c then the grandmothers begin to care.

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

Theres a lot of their tagging under the Greenlawn bridge, but I’ve never seen anyone there but fishermen.

cbus11

ToddAnders wrote >>
    Not the landlords, but the individuals. If you are arrested XXX number of times or you mistreat your rented property. You lose you Section 8 voucher for 30 years.
    That will change mindset b/c then the grandmothers begin to care.

I think most of the section 8 vouchers go to young mothers, it is the so called ‘boyfriends’ who probably are the problem. They are not on the lease and are not so easy to root out. Even then, these are minor players (easily replaceable).

The grandmothers having a voice is a good point.

cyclist II
    Participant

oh yes, I forgot about the grandmother factor.

Good news for Weinland Park and all the folks interested in improving the neighborhood. All these black gangs, their co-conspirators, customers and anti-snitching observers need to get busted too

lilbit
    Participant

KingLincolnUrbanEnthusiast wrote >>
    Good news for Weinland Park and all the folks interested in improving the neighborhood. All these black gangs, their co-conspirators, customers and anti-snitching observers need to get busted too

Nice how you used the individuals’ racial/ethnic group as a modifier to signify just how *especially* low class and scummy they are.

christylwilliams
    Participant

Possibly related, possibly not, but a young man in the Short North who calls himself “CCrippey” has a terrific youtube channel of various questionable activities of the Short North Crips.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ccrippey

It’s provided me countless hours of entertainment. My favorite by far is the wonderfully poetic:

Sadly, CCrippey hasn’t posted in about a year.

Core_Models

Somebody should hook that dude up with Experience Columbus ASAP.

Core_Models

They are “below” low class read zero class, very destructive and especially scummy…like pond scum they spread fast and multiple, unless promptly forced out, confronted by neigborhoods and or locked up or everything in concert. This is a culture…sad thing is they keep killing themselves which is a terrible waste but not something to tolerate…go up to Detroit to see how they “take over” to a point where you can’t reclaim, but need to abandon a community. And BTW they hate women, gays and are very abusive to animals as well, which is why I find their sympathizers and all the anti-snitchers around them almost worse criminals….

buckeye81

They are “below” low class read zero class, very destructive and especially scummy…like pond scum they spread fast and multiple, unless promptly forced out, confronted by neigborhoods and or locked up or everything in concert. This is a culture…sad thing is they keep killing themselves which is a terrible waste but not something to tolerate…go up to Detroit to see how they “take over” to a point where you can’t reclaim, but need to abandon a community. And BTW they hate women, gays and are very abusive to animals as well, which is why I find their sympathizers and all the anti-snitchers around them almost worse criminals….

Are you SERIOUS??? This is completely RACIST!!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

You have no credibility and sound like a RACIST IDIOT!!

There are good and bad people all over and of all races, colors, religions, etc.

You come back and say it is a “culture” thing. That is THINLY VEILED and OBVIOUS. You say “they” when clearly you mean “black people.”

You have a terrible mentality and should seek PROFESSIONAL HELP. And stop posting your RACIST HATRED here!

Rockmastermike
    Participant

buckeye81 wrote >>
    You have a terrible mentality and should seek PROFESSIONAL HELP. And stop posting your RACIST HATRED here!

there’s been a lot of that around here lately it seems. Sad.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION