Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Parking Meters - News & Updates

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Parking Meters – News & Updates

Viewing 2 posts - 61 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Author

nohio
    Participant

I Completely agree- in only the past couple years have I noticed this at the meters near campus as well as the near north side- people are challenged as to proper parallel parking etiquette. How did people get the idea that the manner in which you park in a spot is to line up the passenger door with the meter? -thereby taking up 2 parking places-often times creating a domino effect in dumbness with each succeeding person parking their vehicle that way-
    Do we need to go back to the olden days -when parallel parking was part of the road test -when getting a license instead of manuevers portion?

hugh59
    hugh59
    Participant

Anyone else noticing that many of the new meters’ “add time” buttons are unresponsive? I’ve had this issue several times recently which means I either can’t add enough time or need to swipe my card for each twenty minute increment and wait for it to process. Maybe they aren’t as weather proof as was hoped.

I had that problem at a meter near COSI a few months ago. Very frustrating.

Viewing 2 posts - 61 through 62 (of 62 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION