Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Sally Kurgis Police Chase Video

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat Sally Kurgis Police Chase Video

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 266 total)
  • Author

Schoolboy
    Participant

Yeah… she’s crazy salad.

A walking pharmacy.

At a Scion event at Bristol back in the day she pulled one of those adrenaline heart needle pack thingies out of her purse. Had never seen one before and was amazed by the size of the needle. It was at least 6+ inches long. Telling her friend “don’t worry I’ve got you covered”. At which point they took a few more pills of random colors. Then headed to the bathroom for who knows what.

Earlier she had asked me who the DJs were. When I told her, she called me a pretentious asshole for “name dropping”. WTF.

She ended the night being carried away by 2 guy friends… maybe… I dunno.

One of many many stories. All of which paint the same picture.

myliftkk
    Participant

Threads like this are why I love this board. Please keep the stories coming, lol.

lazyfish
    lazyfish
    Participant

This thread is like the check out aisle magazines in the Grocery Store. Any advice for increasing my bust size and/or decreasing my butt size? Alien love children anyone? I thought the Bob Lennon thread was mostly positive and useful in keeping the pressure on the Big D and the Delaware County legal folks, this thread seems pretty high school drama/gossipy and except for the car crash syndrome is pretty sad.

Graybeak
    Participant

For added fun and flavor, I see her Facebook is still public.

Porky
    Porky
    Participant

Matthew said:
    If she’d been anyone else or a minority we’d have yet another police involved shooting in the news.

After watching the vid that is the first thing I thought.

myliftkk
    Participant

lazyfish said:
    This thread is like the check out aisle magazines in the Grocery Store. Any advice for increasing my bust size and/or decreasing my butt size? Alien love children anyone? I thought the Bob Lennon thread was mostly positive and useful in keeping the pressure on the Big D and the Delaware County legal folks, this thread seems pretty high school drama/gossipy and except for the car crash syndrome is pretty sad.

Except for the fact the stories are likely true.

Sad is kids killed in Syria by poison gas. A privileged pill junkie finally hitting bottom (after hitting a cop car), that’s something else entirely.

Keyser Soze
    Participant

I’m Kevin Kurgis, and I don’t get paid unless you get completely wasted and ram into a police cruiser while leaning on your horn and blasting alt rock.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

I have SO many good stories about her and her dad…

Where to start…

She got kicked out of ASU before her first semester for drug abuse.

As a freshman in high school she wrecked her BMW X5 on the way to school after partying too hard…on a Thursday.

Upon graduating Bexley HS she opened a tab at Adobe Gilas on Vine and dropped $900 on 18 year olds drinks.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Cops used to bust her house parties all the time but they basically had impunity because the Bexley PD were afraid to mess with Kevin. He would just argue with them till they left.

Bexley PD has basically been waiting for this.

ricospaz
    Participant

I hope she gets some ‘time’ to dry out!

groundrules
    Participant

Snarf said:

As a freshman in high school she wrecked her BMW X5 on the way to school after partying too hard…on a Thursday.

she musta flunked a few grades too.

myliftkk
    Participant

Snarf said:
    Cops used to bust her house parties all the time but they basically had impunity because the Bexley PD were afraid to mess with Kevin. He would just argue with them till they left.

Bexley PD has basically been waiting for this.

Basically the East Side’s LiLo?

GCrites80s
    Participant

Schoolboy said:
    Yeah… she’s crazy salad.

A walking pharmacy.

At a Scion event at Bristol back in the day she pulled one of those adrenaline heart needle pack thingies out of her purse. Had never seen one before and was amazed by the size of the needle. It was at least 6+ inches long. Telling her friend “don’t worry I’ve got you covered”. At which point they took a few more pills of random colors. Then headed to the bathroom for who knows what.

Earlier she had asked me who the DJs were. When I told her, she called me a pretentious asshole for “name dropping”. WTF.

She ended the night being carried away by 2 guy friends… maybe… I dunno.

One of many many stories. All of which paint the same picture.

Wait, Bristol TN? Oooh, it’s always fun when you randomly see someone from your town be a train wreck hundreds of miles away from home.

Schoolboy
    Participant

GCrites80s said:
    Wait, Bristol TN? Oooh, it’s always fun when you randomly see someone from your town be a train wreck hundreds of miles away from home.

No it was a bar/club on 5th. Not sure if it is still open or what the name of it would be now.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Schoolboy said:
    No it was a bar/club on 5th. Not sure if it is still open or what the name of it would be now.

MIA Hookah Bar:

MIA Hookah Bar coming soon to old Bristol/Bar L'Estrange Spot

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 266 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.