Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Sally Kurgis Police Chase Video

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat Sally Kurgis Police Chase Video

Viewing 11 posts - 256 through 266 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Princesses don’t go to jail.

bayrea
    Participant

Cabot Rea and the Chanel 4 News Team assemble!

Mister Shifter
    Participant

If I remember correctly, this is her third pending DUI charge. You can only imagine how many nights she’s driven heavily impaired and wasn’t spotted by police.

It’s shit like this that gets people killed. Mothers, fathers, children. In hindsight, it always seems preventable. It’s pretty sickening to see judges condone this type of behavior due to backdoor handshakes.

Take a minute and re-watch the video on the very first post of page 1. That night someone was likely driving home from work, or from a friends house, and could’ve easily been killed by Sally Kurgis, who was often swerving into oncoming traffic.

I’m sure probation will really teach her a lesson. The countless prior probations sure seem to have.

GCrites80s
    Participant

Now people are like, “Dang look what he got her out of. I’m gonna hire him!”

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

If I remember correctly, this is her third pending DUI charge. You can only imagine how many nights she’s driven heavily impaired and wasn’t spotted by police.

It’s shit like this that gets people killed. Mothers, fathers, children. In hindsight, it always seems preventable. It’s pretty sickening to see judges condone this type of behavior due to backdoor handshakes.

Take a minute and re-watch the video on the very first post of page 1. That night someone was likely driving home from work, or from a friends house, and could’ve easily been killed by Sally Kurgis, who was often swerving into oncoming traffic.

I’m sure probation will really teach her a lesson. The countless prior probations sure seem to have.

Absolutely terrifying.

She is scum, hopefully she t-bones a utility pole instead of a minivan on her next Tequila Tuesday.

Matthew
    Participant

I can just imagine the cease & desist letters hitting the mailbox right now!

Rockmastermike
    Participant

Now people are like, “Dang look what he got her out of. I’m gonna hire him!”

that’s what I’m thinking. I mean… daaang.

hoganhouse
    hoganhouse
    Participant

Are there any updates on this?

I’m not a fan of the Nancy Grace type shows but this seems ripe for an outraged cable news personality to expose.

budser1228
    Participant

I just looked it up. She plead guilty or no contest to the charges and was placed on probation as of October 2014. In January 2014 she had another ovi-amphetamine which was dismissed for plea in the previous case. She had a probation revocation hearing in August 2015 and was found to have violated the terms and conditions of her probation but her probation was continued. This is all from the public records of the Franklin County Municipal Court.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Princesses don’t go to jail.

Snarf –

You’re still right.

Thanks,

Snarf

ricospaz
    Participant

such BS.

Viewing 11 posts - 256 through 266 (of 266 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below:

Support Journalism. Drink Coffee!

We’ve partnered with our friends at Stauf’s to bring you this limited-edition coffee blend celebrating 20 years of CU! Every purchase supports our mission of serving the community award-winning local journalism!

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE