Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Sally Kurgis Police Chase Video

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat Sally Kurgis Police Chase Video

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 266 total)
  • Author

M.O.
    Participant

… and she (allegedly, based only on police reports and video evidence purporting to depict a vehicle driven by her) celebrated Thanksgiving by repeatedly ramming a police car and then driving off.

Hope she knows a good lawyer, but her amazing rap sheet says not.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Bexley police said the driver did not initially stop for the police officer, and eventually pulled into a driveway, where the officer attempted to contact the driver.

According to a police report, the driver, identified as 25-year-old Sally E. Kurgis, refused to open her door or roll down the vehicle window to speak to officers.

Instead, police said, she backed up the vehicle and rammed into a police officer’s cruiser three times.

A chase ensued and continued from Cassady Avenue to the intersection of Winner Avenue and Broad Street.

A Columbus police officer assisted and was able to get the driver stopped.

Kurgis was taken to an area hospital for treatment was later released.

Let me repeat that:

Kurgis was taken to an area hospital for treatment was later released.

w….t…f.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

3rd DUI.

Mister Shifter
    Participant

I “met” her out while DJ’ing one night and had no clue who she was. She approached me for no reason and started incoherently babbling to me for a few minutes while I painfully kept saying “yeah” while nodding every now and then acting like I understood. A friend shortly afterwards pulled her away in a sort of “why are you talking to this dude” type of manner. Thank God.

I immediately asked my friend “Who the FUCK was that dumpster fire?” and he said Sally Kurgis, the lawyer’s daughter.

I know it’s not a fascinating story, but I just remember thinking to myself, “Man, that chick has MAJOR issues” more than any time I can remember. And I’ve met some doozies.

rus
    rus
    Participant

Mister Shifter said:
    I “met” her out while DJ’ing one night and had no clue who she was.

Mister Shifter
    Participant

LOL, there couldn’t be a more appropriate picture.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Man I was like so Kurgised last night!

Mister Shifter
    Participant

In all seriousness, towards the end of the video she’s lucky she didn’t kill someone in a head-on collision. She needs to have her license revoked for a LONG, long time.

Hopefully her dad doesn’t get her a reduced punishment on some BS technicality, especially with her past DUI history. I can’t see how it can be any more clear cut from the video evidence.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

True this isn’t some Frankie Coleman side swipe a few cars deal. This is hardcore GTA shit.

Bath salts?

somebuckeye
    somebuckeye
    Participant

How many DUIs do you have to get before they take away your license?

Electricmage
    Participant

I know this chick as I’m from Bexley. She is a drug induced maniac. Has had issues for years. Her parents were swingers, last I knew and both are drug addicts, which is why she’s so fucked up. Kevin Kurgis let her party there, constantly and supplied her and her friends with drinks, at least I saw.

This was back in 03/04 when she was in High School. The dude is an ambulance chaser and his daughter is out there causing accidents and could’ve killed someone.

Shame on the news outlets for not reporting he is her father.

Electricmage
    Participant

substance
    Participant

rus said:

This picture is offensive

rus
    rus
    Participant

Mister Shifter said:
    LOL, there couldn’t be a more appropriate picture.

Too funny to pass up.

rus
    rus
    Participant

somebuckeye said:
    How many DUIs do you have to get before they take away your license?

1 – 10 year suspension for a 3rd dui if the googles are right.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 266 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below:

Support Journalism. Drink Coffee!

We’ve partnered with our friends at Stauf’s to bring you this limited-edition coffee blend celebrating 20 years of CU! Every purchase supports our mission of serving the community award-winning local journalism!

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE