Our City Online

Messageboard - Classes, Lectures & Learning Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Sex & Scandal at the Library??

Home Forums Events Classes, Lectures & Learning Events Sex & Scandal at the Library??

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

hkline

Tomorrow (Sept. 13) at 7 pm, Diana Britt Franklin will discuss her newest work of Ohio-based true crime, Gold Medal Killer, at Northwest Library, 2280 Hard Road.

Her book tells the story of Dr. James Howard Snook, an Ohio State University professor, who, in 1929, murdered his 24-year-old coed mistress.

Snook, a two-time Olympic gold medalist with a wife and young daughter, met Theora Hix when she was 21 and working as a stenographer for OSU’s College of Veterinary Medicine.

Analogue Kid
    Participant

I’m usually not interested in novels, but this book was an excellent read. I also live near the crime scene so that’s fun.

Jeff Regensburger
    Jeff Regensburger
    Participant

I haven’t read the book, but it’s been pretty popular at the library and getting good reviews.

It should be an interesting presentation.

TONIGHT!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Classes, Lectures & Learning Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE