Messageboard - Miscellaneous Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Sewing and Alterations Services

Home Forums Events Miscellaneous Events Sewing and Alterations Services

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jonifashion1
    Participant

Sewing and Alterations (Columbus)

Professional Seamstress Fashion Designer with 30 years experience. Looking for somebody that is reliable with quality work! I make custom clothing for Men, Women and Children for all occasions, I also do alterations on all your clothes, Lingerie, Wedding Gowns, Prom Dresses, Sequin Gowns and Beaded Gowns and everyday wear, [Denim and Leather which most people are unskilled to touch] replacing zippers, mending holes and rips, clothes taken-in, or out, up or down. I have many satisfied customers that are now wearing well fitted garments that have been given so many compliments.

Custom designed Wedding Gown, Prom Gowns, Pageant Dresses, Tailored Jackets, Clergy Robes, Children’s wear, Doll Clothes, Dance wear, Flags and Banners, Costumes, etc.

I have made Costumes for the “Million Dollar Man” Fashion Designs for Fashion Show, Gowns for Bridal Shoppes, High School Plays and Suits and Clergy Robes for Church Events.

I am extremely passionate about my work… I can work with any pattern or create a work of art from any photo. If you can imagine it, it can be designed.

I also have my own Fashion Design Line.

My work is of the highest quality, I work in a very productive manner in order to finish a project as quickly as possible. My Studio is smoke-free.

I provide Professional, reliable. quality work! I also provide sewing on home decorating projects such as Window Coverings, Cushion Coverings, Bedding and Pillows. I do repairs on home decor.

E-mail me for an estimate, to set up an appointment or to discuss your sewing needs. Remember all fittings are Free! Why spend all your money going to Bridal Boutiques or Dry Cleaners where they will charge you a arm and leg. Don’t be fooled or scammed by the fakes that just want your money.

Call Joni at Joni Fashion Boutique

614-304-1473

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: