Our City Online

Messageboard - Development

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Parkside on Pearl - Seven-Story Wood Cos Apartment Building in Italian Village

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Development Parkside on Pearl – Seven-Story Wood Cos Apartment Building in Italian Village

Viewing 9 posts - 241 through 249 (of 249 total)
  • Author
    King Gambrinus
    King Gambrinus
    Participant

Below is a link to the final pavilion design that was chosen to be added to the west end of Italian Village Park. If I remember correctly it’s to be funded by the Wood Companies as a condition of Parkside on Pearl’s approval.

http://www.theneighborhooddesigncenter.org/italian-village-pavilion.html

dalias
    dalias
    Participant

Below is a link to the final pavilion design that was chosen to be added to the west end of Italian Village Park. If I remember correctly it’s to be funded by the Wood Companies as a condition of Parkside on Pearl’s approval.

http://www.theneighborhooddesigncenter.org/italian-village-pavilion.html

Not arguing with the amount at all, but it should be noted that it is “partially funded.”

ohbr
    Participant

Interesting. I like both the runners up better, but it’s not my community so oh well.

I do wish the renderings included the park side building to get a better idea of the overall concept.

MichaelC
    MichaelC
    Participant

Interesting. I like both the runners up better, but it’s not my community so oh well.

Agreed.

lazyfish
    lazyfish
    Participant

Ran across a few renderings of the project which I hadn’t seen before here,

http://schiffcapital.com/projects/parkside-at-pearl/

is this the White Castle? lol

lazyfish
    lazyfish
    Participant

what happened to the gazebo? has it been replaced with the Tim Lai bus shelters?

jbcmh81
    Participant

It has a very unfinished look, like they meant to add walls but haven’t gotten past framing.

jbcmh81
    Participant

Also, I love architectural renderings with people, and these are unintentionally funny.

You have a guy playing an electric guitar with a cord clearly not plugged into anything. Perhaps that’s what the old man to his left is trying to tell him. Behind them both, you have what appears to be a child or baby in a time machine ready to phase into or out of our reality. In another you have what looks like a zombie women hunched over. Perhaps that is why the man to her left (her right) has grabbed his kids to GTFO.
    Oh, and why is everyone transparent?

Amusing myself on a lazy Sunday.

ohbr
    Participant

After looking at each plan in detail, I see why they chose this one, but it’s still not the best design for the pavilion itself.

Viewing 9 posts - 241 through 249 (of 249 total)

The forum ‘Development’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Ring in the decade in style! Join us for an all-inclusive NYE celebration!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFO