Our City Online

Messageboard - Development

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

LC RiverSouth - 8-Story & 10-Story Apartment Buildings at High & Rich

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Development LC RiverSouth – 8-Story & 10-Story Apartment Buildings at High & Rich

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 561 total)
  • Author

Miracle
    Participant

Crane going up!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Josh Miller
    Josh Miller
    Participant

Didn’t get a chance to snap a pic but the crane was up and running about an hour ago

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Analogue Kid
    Participant

Also of note today: Demolition has begun on the buildings opposite Rich Street from the crane.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Also of note today: Demolition has begun on the buildings opposite Rich Street from the crane.

Oh, interesting. I assumed it was coming soon, but hadn’t heard a definitive timeline.

Pablo
    Participant

Out with the old – in with the new

Untitled

Josh Miller
    Josh Miller
    Participant

Makes sense that they’re catching up with the NW corner, looks like the way the crane is positioned they’ll be able to use the same one for both sites.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Quick night time photo… fun angle with 250 High behind:

surber17
    Participant

This is very exciting. Businesses around there have to be thrilled with the large influx of new permanent residents that will be in that area over the next 2 years.

I’d love to know how Cup’O Joe’s numbers have been since people started moving into Columbus Commons

Miracle
    Participant

In reference to CupOjoe – i don’t think, other than peak hours, it has gotten much better. The wife and I occasionally go over on Thurs for Happy Hour drinks (live at Highpoint) and there are maybe 4 other people and they are constantly talking about how they wish/thought more people would come in. They briefly tested extended hours other than Thurs/Fri and obviously didn’t produce.

Side note: It has been pretty cool so far to watch the progress on the two buildings from living room window!

Pablo
    Participant

Eventually there will be about 1000 people living near Rich and High – quite a transformation.

Josh Miller
    Josh Miller
    Participant

Maybe it was just a result of the lease term but regardless, big kudos for Mojoe/Cup O’ Joe for not closing shop altogether during some of the lean times. Really hoping they keep it together long enough to experience the upcoming population boom.

MichaelC
    MichaelC
    Participant

Yup. If they can just hold on. It’s very well positioned to thrive.

I had lunch there yesterday, and my salad was surprisingly good.

Miracle
    Participant

As of this morning, the first building on the corner is pretty much gone.

Martin.1497
    Participant

Yeah, they were making a ton of noise until 5am tearing it down with no regard for all the apartments near by. I called the Columbus police and was told they had a permit and there was nothing that could be done about them breaking the noise ordinance. Hopefully they finish during the day today and don’t work all night again tonight because I would actually like to sleep before going to work.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 561 total)

The forum ‘Development’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Ring in the decade in style! Join us for an all-inclusive NYE celebration!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFO