Our City Online

Messageboard - Volunteering Opportunities

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Seven Brothers Distilling Company

Home Forums Events Volunteering Opportunities Seven Brothers Distilling Company

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Anyone heard of this new Painesville, Ohio microdistillery? Info via Facebook:

Seven Brothers is a new breed of small, family-run artisan distillery. Our mission is to bring innovative hand-crafted spirits to the Ohio.

We do things very different than the big distilleries. We have pioneered a “Low-Temperature” method which is unique among all distilleries. Our custom made stills operate at much lower temperatures than traditional stills, so we preserve the sweet flavors and aroma of our grains, but eliminate any unwanted harsh flavors. The process takes twice as long, but the results are worth the wait!

Each batch is carefully tended to with the pride and craftsmanship that only a small family distillery can provide.

MORE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Seven-Brothers-Distilling-Company/179249955470182

catmaster

Interesting. I’d like to learn more about their cold distilling process.

I could probably tell you a lot about it…I am the President of Seven Brothers Distilling Company! That’s just one of my titles, I’m also Master Distiller, bottler, labeler, tank cleaner, etc…We have been working on this business for a couple years, but just launched with our first shipment to the State warehouse last Thursday. We delivered about 800 bottles, some of which are destined for Columbus area stores (the list is on our web-site http://www.seven-brothers.com). It will probably take a few weeks for the state to transfer inventory to Columbus, but it will be in Northern Ohio stores this week.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Hey, thanks for the info! Looking forward to trying out your new product! :D

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Volunteering Opportunities’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE