Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Selling OSU Tickets this late?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Selling OSU Tickets this late?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

bjones7
    Participant

I have two tickets to the OSU vs Buffalo game tomorrow at noon. My wife has come down with a fever and she can’t go. Can’t find anyone else to go with me, so I am thinking about selling the tickets. I KNOW I wont get face value from the tickets. Any advice on selling tickets this late? Should I just sell them to scalpers for like $25 each? I’m thinking of working the tail gate crowds, selling them at $50/each. (original $79 each).

I’ve never sold tickets before, but its not too fun going by your self to a OSU game.

JazzFestAllNite
    Participant

Scalpers will try to low ball you severely, especially the closer it gets to kickoff. They will probably try to give you $20/pair, saying “Oh man, it is really tough out here today.” You may have more luck with tailgaters but I would try the Hineygate crowd as opposed to the parking pass lots, as most of those people already have tickets.

Honestly your best bet may be to go the game by yourself & try to sell a single for cheap. At least then you won’t feel like you took a total bath on the tickets.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: