Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Select areas of Columbus now available in high-res on Google Street View

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Select areas of Columbus now available in high-res on Google Street View

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Chris Sunami
    Chris Sunami
    Participant

AMEEKER said:
    Hey! My house doesn’t look like a crack house anymore! Whoopee!

LOL, totally with you on this one. Before this update, our house had “DRUGS” scrawled on in big graffiti letters in the google street view…

On the downside, you can now see straight into the messy back seat of my crappy car. Who needs the NSA?

GCrites80s
    Participant

chaptal said:
    Last year the street view car drove by while I was stopped at an intersection. Just checked the map, and there’s my car!

I saw the Google car make a wrong turn once. I thought that was really funny for some reason.

Schoolboy
    Participant

They updated my detailed areal picture with a generic one. Guess they must be trying to save file space.

heresthecasey
    Participant

Streetview cars are currently roaming Columbus again. I saw one go by me this afternoon on Neil Ave in Victorian Village.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION