Our City Online

Messageboard - Development

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Seedy motels on South High

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Development Seedy motels on South High

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

The one by Gressos rents by the hour. for reals

Are you talking about The Village Inn? If so, I think that’s wrong.

bayrea
    Participant

There used to be some crazy bar in the basement of the one next to Jimmy V’s. I don’t remember what it was called but we went down there a few years ago and the clientele was very eclectic. But so was the Round Bar too.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Ana Moly’s, it was awesome.

melikecheese
    Participant

I never really looked at those hotels as an issue, sure they are not the best, but they are small and don’t seem to be spilling over with crack heads and hookers.

I guess I get your point, some developer could come in, buy it and then build some fancy place that rents for 150 a night. Then we would have a pretty building to look at with pretty people walking around it.

Part of the reason I live in this area is the diversity, and I would probably not want to live in the area if everything was fancy and expensive and looked like muirfield.

melikecheese
    Participant

Ana Moly’s, it was awesome.

I think it is still open, I see people go in and out.

GeeDee
    Participant

You can check out Columbus crime maps here:

http://www.raidsonline.com/

Its a fascinating and slightly terrifying way to blow an afternoon.

I caution against using that website as gospel. Judging from my own neighborhood, there are many incidents that mysteriously never make it to the reports or maps.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

The forum ‘Development’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION