Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Secret best smoothies in Columbus

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Secret best smoothies in Columbus

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tolemac5050 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    welkstar
    welkstar
    Participant

Aladdin’s on Grandview Ave has the secret best smoothies in Columbus. (I haven’t tried their other locations yet so I can’t vouch)

They’re made to order from real fruit, no chemical syrups. And they’re inexpensive; less than $4 for a medium size.

I recommend the “Fresh Fruit” (Seasonal fruit, pineapple, banana, strawberry, orange juice, and honey.) And the “Tropical Storm” (Mango, guava, pineapple, banana, plain non-fat yogurt, and honey).

I had no idea Aladdin’s had smoothies, but one day while walking by their sidewalk sign was advertising them and I decided to give them a shot- so glad I did. Best bang-for-your-smoothie-buck in town!

tolemac5050
    Participant

No longer a secret…will try one! Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Join us for the Beer & Pretzel Pairing Party on November 3rd featuring Combustion Brewing & Happy Little Treats!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFO