Our City Online

Messageboard - Development

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Scioto Mile - News & Updates

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Development Scioto Mile – News & Updates

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 505 total)
  • Author

BG

Coremodels said:
    Fixed that for you.

No, no, it was f’in hilarious. Dudes, weren’t scary at all, just looked foolish. By the way, why are you implying that I should have been scared of these guys that happened to be black. For what reason? There seems to be some racial tones to your post, Core.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

BG said:
    No, no, it was f’in hilarious. Dudes, weren’t scary at all, just looked foolish. By the way, why are you implying that I should have been scared of these guys that happened to be black. For what reason? There seems to be some racial tones to your post, Core.

Yes, I’m a huge racist. Busted.

Jason Powell
    Jason Powell
    Participant

^^Yea, this thread has become uncomfortably racey.

I too don’t get the sagging pants but whatever. Everyone has their own style. Although, if the pants get so far down and the shirt doesn’t cover up the ass, then yea, a bit unacceptable for little kids to see.

myliftkk
    Participant

buckeyevintage said:
    http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2011/07/28/scioto-mile-fountain-closed-for-repair.html?sid=101

Somebody pooped in the fountain…

Scioto Mile Fountain aka Poor Man’s Bidet

I was told while at the park this weekend that a child slipped through the metal sculpture in the middle sometime last week, and the jaws of life had to be called to get him out.

BG

jpizzow said:
    ^^Yea, this thread has become uncomfortably racey.

I too don’t get the sagging pants but whatever. Everyone has their own style. Although, if the pants get so far down and the shirt doesn’t cover up the ass, then yea, a bit unacceptable for little kids to see.

One of the dudes was actually carrying a kid.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

BG said:

So a guy had taken time out of his day to bring his child to the park and play…while you and your buddies hung out drinking and making fun of people…but he’s the dreg, because you thought his pants didn’t fit right.

Got it.

BG said:

I think that next time you should definitely tell them how you feel. Wouldn’t it be absolutely hilarious to see their reactions?

This topic is for discussion of the Scioto Mile. There’s no need for personal insults directed at each other, or at anyone in general. Keep it civil and on topic. Thanks.

Jason Powell
    Jason Powell
    Participant

I could not agree more. Opinions are opinions, but it’s not always appropriate to say what you’re REALLY thinking. Too many comments are borderline and somewhat disturbing.

murfmurphy
    murfmurphy
    Participant

My apologies for my angry outburst yesterday.

In other news, the fountain was closed today but a sign said that it should be open again tomorrow. With a new, or improved, pump and water free of fecal matter! In other news “Fecal Incident” is now at the top of the list for fantasy football names.

Just posted from Parks & Rec Facebook: The Fountain is working again!

Columbus Recreation and Parks Department
    ‎The Scioto Mile fountains are back online and working fine. Don’t forget about the movie tonight!
    6 minutes ago ·LikeUnlike ·

groundrules
    Participant

can’t wait. that thing is like a half acre of bidets.

bldng4jstc
    Participant

groundrules said:
    can’t wait. that thing is like a half acre of bidets.

Are you disappointed in the fountain style/layout or the idea of a public park?

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

Well it got a good rinse this evening, I was at Riverfest and it was like a car wash with strobe lights.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 505 total)

The forum ‘Development’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION