Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Schwartz Castle for rent

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Schwartz Castle for rent

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author

somertimeoh
    Participant

I didn’t know what y’all were talking about last night so I drove by on my way to work this morning. Let’s do it!!

Edit: That was unintentionally too easy for Ndcent to make dirty, so yeah, just let’s do it.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

somertimeoh wrote I didn’t know what y’all were talking about last night so I drove by on my way to work this morning. Let’s do it!!

Edit: That was unintentionally too easy for Ndcent to make dirty, so yeah, just let’s do it.

Ooooh, wait…I want to play Ndcent for a minute.

I think he’d say…

“I’d hit it.”

:D

Ndcent

I’m a genuinely nice person.

Just ask…ask…um…uh…my cats?

Likes Old Houses
    Participant

I just saw on the Franklin County Sheriff site that this place is up for forclosure sale on 4/2/10. Apparently they couldn’t find renters willing to shell out nearly $6000/month.

gramarye
    Participant

Heh. What’s the starting bid? The CU clubhouse dream could be closer than ever!

ETA: Ah, it looks like they’re selling it as two units, one for $330k and one for $660k. OK, so the dream may have to wait a while yet …

Roland
    Participant

Very interesting. Where’s John Ross!

Rastapasta

If I recall correctly, it used to be $4000 a month for 9000 sq feet

Tenzo
    Participant

Considering it was originally listed for $1.6M that is a drop.

As for the murders; someone should put together a haunted house tour of German Village. I have heard about a few houses that qualify.

gramarye
    Participant

Tenzo: Not much of a drop. Default starting price at a foreclosure auction under Ohio statute is 2/3 of appraised value.

Tenzo
    Participant

I do think I recal seeing it listed in the newspaper, very briefly, for $990K.

There have to be great views from the top.
    Just a little close to the highway.

I remember calling them in May of 2008 and offering them $3,200 a month with a three year lease. They were not interested.

kcrissinger

Tenzo wrote >>

As for the murders; someone should put together a haunted house tour of German Village. I have heard about a few houses that qualify.

That would be awesome! I know of one on E. Como in Clintonville too.

lisathewaitress
    Participant

i volunteer to be chef for the house! and i have a few great hand blown glass water-powered smoking devices (for tobacco only, of course) that I could donate to the cause.

also have mad bartending skills. oooh! and a husband who could be the house wine guy.

gramarye
    Participant

I have an impressive collection of melee weaponry to contribute to the armory and to the interior decoration efforts. (Hey, if you’re going to live in a castle, you should go all out, right?)

pez
    Participant

I’d consider buying it, but I was really looking for a place with a farmhouse sink.

misskitty
    Participant

Man if I hit the lotto I would buy that and make it my city home.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: