Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Skyview Towers Apartments on Sawyer Blvd.

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Skyview Towers Apartments on Sawyer Blvd.

Viewing 8 posts - 316 through 323 (of 323 total)
  • Author

inthesticks

Activity with the “lobby sitters” goes on, as usual, but I now just stay away from the lobby entirely, at night. Nothing good comes from the lobby here at Skyview.

The little convenience store in Skyview is a joke! The prices are expensive, for the residents it supposedly serves. Many of the food items are cheap…as in generic or no-name brands. There is so much wasted space, with several shelves always empty. Items that do sell well are never kept in supply. Whoever is doing inventory and ordering needs to have more experience.

Many gay guys have moved into Skyview Towers. So much eye-candy everywhere…More gays need to move in, which can only be beneficial to the complex.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

inthesticks said:
    Activity with the “lobby sitters” goes on, as usual, but I now just stay away from the lobby entirely, at night. Nothing good comes from the lobby here at Skyview.

The little convenience store in Skyview is a joke! The prices are expensive, for the residents it supposedly serves. Many of the food items are cheap…as in generic or no-name brands. There is so much wasted space, with several shelves always empty. Items that do sell well are never kept in supply. Whoever is doing inventory and ordering needs to have more experience.

Many gay guys have moved into Skyview Towers. So much eye-candy everywhere…More gays need to move in, which can only be beneficial to the complex.

Maybe the gays can stock the convenience store?

Perrier, fresh flowers and fine cheeses coming soon to Skyview Towers!

inthesticks

Snarf said:
    Maybe the gays can stock the convenience store?

Perrier, fresh flowers and fine cheeses coming soon to Skyview Towers!

LOL…that would be nice, actually. However, that sort of “high-end” product would never sell at Skyview! Not with the current clientale, that is.

groundrules
    Participant

did anyone else get an advertising mailer regarding Skyview Towers? Appears they’re now being managed by VTT Management. still looks shitty.

http://www.vttmanagement.com/

Digital Dave
    Participant

Oh boy, looks like Skyview Towers in hiring for a cashier for their convenience store!

http://columbus.craigslist.org/ret/4212690625.html

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

They’ve been lighting the tops red and blue, so there’s that.

goldenidea
    Participant

Since we have a lengthy, albeit dated thread on Skyview Towers… figured it worth mentioning they are now being offered for sale. Selling agents are providing tours starting next week.

http://www.loopnet.com/xNet/MainSite/Listing/Profile/Profile.aspx?LID=19381882&SRID=6179053184&StepID=101

Stephen43215
    Stephen43215
    Participant

I lived at Skyview during the remodel process so I was one of the fist tenants in the building. For the first 4 months of my 1 year lease I was the only one living on my floor which made it very quiet but a bit creepy. I got chance to see a few of the before apartments and it gave the feel of a post apocalyptic movie..overall I like what thy have done with the building but by the time I left it was getting to be bit rough with the residents they were letting move in.

Viewing 8 posts - 316 through 323 (of 323 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: