Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Skyview Towers Apartments on Sawyer Blvd.

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Skyview Towers Apartments on Sawyer Blvd.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 323 total)
  • Author
    Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

gayman91 said:
    Some people need to get a life.

Yeah they do!

groundrules
    Participant

gayman91 said:
    Generators with a direct gas line have a pilot light when they are in operation and there is no test button because the generator is wired into the breakers for the building an powers the hall, and stair lights as well as the elevators and if the win blow hard enough into the exaust port of a generator then it will indeed put out the flame. Also I am tired of people who have never even been in the buildings posting on here like they know what they are talking about. Some people need to get a life.

hilarious. nice troll.

i know, pilot light keeps the miniature ponies warm so that they can run on their lil’ wheels and crank the generator’s turbine without getting cold hooves.

peter
    Participant

Generators with a direct gas line have a pilot light when they are in operation and there is no test button because the generator is wired into the breakers for the building an powers the hall, and stair lights as well as the elevators and if the win blow hard enough into the exaust port of a generator then it will indeed put out the flame. Also I am tired of people who have never even been in the buildings posting on here like they know what they are talking about. Some people need to get a life.

This is so hilariously false. I literally LOL’d. A pilot light on a generator, seriously? Generators have these things called spark plugs… and wind blowing “into the exhaust port” would have exactly zero effect.

Matthew
    Participant

This thread is hysterical. I did a google search for Skyview towers and found something totally unexpected on Craigslist “casual encounters.”

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Matthew said:
    This thread is hysterical. I did a google search for Skyview towers and found something totally unexpected on Craigslist “casual encounters.”

lol, who doesn’t love a good “bro type situation”

Cookie

Matthew
    Participant

This is where I walk away from the computer before I get into trouble.

inthesticks

mis-interested said:
    umm.. D day is less than a month away and i hope everyone doesnt know everyone else in this place.. im not a fan of neighbors in my business

I would, then, stay away from the lobby sitters at Skyview. The three fastest ways of spreading (false) information about other residents is: telephone, telegraph, and tell-a-Skyview-lobby-sitter. The lobby sitters, who sit in the lobby daily from around 6pm until all hours of the night, are certainly not there to look pretty! No, no…these people are in the lobby as part of a “clique” whereby you are only welcome amongst them if you sit in your “assigned” seat, contribute to the “dirt” or outright lies about other residents, use foul, crude language, and backstab or talk about at least one resident per day. And gawd forbid that you get caught talking to those residents on the “cliques” shit-list…because you will be called out and told that you are no longer part of the “clique” and no longer welcome to sit in the lobby with the others. Hilarious, but true!

Rockmastermike
    Participant

gayman91 said:

LOL! thats some awesomely hilarious shit right there.

bayrea
    Participant

There is only one way to get to the bottom of this. CU meetup in the Skyview Lobby, we can have White Castle provide some apps!

Mister Shifter
    Participant

Might want to come strapped.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

reading these last 15 pages just made my afternoon so much better. I don’t know how I’ve missed this one.

Twixlen
    Participant

Mister Shifter said:
    Might want to come strapped.

This lent quite the unexpected visual…

inthesticks said:
    I would, then, stay away from the lobby sitters at Skyview. The three fastest ways of spreading (false) information about other residents is: telephone, telegraph, and tell-a-Skyview-lobby-sitter. The lobby sitters, who sit in the lobby daily from around 6pm until all hours of the night, are certainly not there to look pretty! No, no…these people are in the lobby as part of a “clique” whereby you are only welcome amongst them if you sit in your “assigned” seat, contribute to the “dirt” or outright lies about other residents, use foul, crude language, and backstab or talk about at least one resident per day. And gawd forbid that you get caught talking to those residents on the “cliques” shit-list…because you will be called out and told that you are no longer part of the “clique” and no longer welcome to sit in the lobby with the others. Hilarious, but true!

is there no other way to enter this building..or exit.. aside from the front doors in the middle?

gayman91

And I am leaving this thread because it is no longer about Skyview towers and I was just defending the place I call home also the information about the generators is true because I am a maintenance man and have worked at other properties I do not however work for Skyview towers and I wish people would just get a life other than posting things on this thread that are not true or that they are not aware of the situation and yes a generator powered by natural gas does in fact produce exhaust similar to a car or a furnace or hot water heater.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 323 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: