Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Skyview Towers Apartments on Sawyer Blvd.

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Skyview Towers Apartments on Sawyer Blvd.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 323 total)
  • Author

UrFat

inthesticks also plays with little boys booty holes. He smells like it all the time. This guy wobbles around with a bag that usually contains a candy bar or two, vaseline, and axe.

mrpoppinzs

UrFat said:
    <BLEEP>” is a fat lonely ass, dry <BLEEP> pipe tacking <BLEEP> who has nothing better to do in his life but sit and blow <BLEEP>. <BLEEP> is beating them cheeks so hard he gots him posting negative and untruthful statements about management, residents and security. The “lobby sitters” from what he calls them are just residents that enjoy hanging out in society. Management does a great job with the residents in ensuring that they are taken care of. As for security they are great and they make me feel safe. Im a supporter of the troops and to make everybody clear on who this man is making false accusations about is a United States Marine who served his country with honor and put his life on the line. Only if the security guard knew about this blog. Im willing to bet my life savings that “<BLEEP>” wouldnt dare say such a thing to his <BLEEP> face. As for me I enjoy my stay here at the towers and I recommend Skyview Towers. <BLEEP> is a fat <BLEEP> who weighs about 400lbs easy and hates on everybody else.

Cleaned up version, I am guessing posted from the free wifi at Skyview Towers. I think it helps give prospective tenants an idea of what they may be getting themselves into.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

This thread delivers.

leftovers

Coremodels said:
    This thread delivers.

Only $575 $599 a month…all utilities included. Heck of a deal.

cc

That it went from $425 to $599 in less then a year with a new reliance on section 8 tells me that Skyview will probably implode soon.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Skyview Towers, coming soon on Animal Planet.

mrpoppinzs

My guess is that these towers will kick around for another 10-20 years as a blight to the western King Lincoln District until they are finally demo’ed as was the original plan.

inthesticks

Okay…I’ve been asked to remove my post made two days ago, specifically the part that disparages management and any employees or staff at Skyview Towers. That being said, the post cannot be removed, so I am unable to oblige Skyview Towers management in that regards.

I will say that the management of Skyview Towers, as far as I know, are not involved in any illegal or unsavory practices. If I offended management, I apologize.

However, any and all remarks made by me concerning certain RESIDENTS of Skyview Towers will stand…as their crimes are well-known and their attitudes exceedingly ghetto and obnoxious.

inthesticks

I have a question for the current residents. Do you all feel even remotely safe when parking and walking in late at night? ie 10pm-5am? Ive been checking the crime map for the past year and havent seen any apartment break ins but there seems to have been a couple of cars broken into over the last year.

misskitty
    Participant

mis-interested said:
    I have a question for the current residents. Do you all feel even remotely safe when parking and walking in late at night? ie 10pm-5am? Ive been checking the crime map for the past year and havent seen any apartment break ins but there seems to have been a couple of cars broken into over the last year.

Police Reports

You should check the on-line Columbus Police Reports Instead of the crime maps. I have noticed the map is does not list all the situations and is not always up to date.

misskitty said:
    Police Reports

You should check the on-line Columbus Police Reports Instead of the crime maps. I have noticed the map is does not list all the situations and is not always up to date.

thank you! does anyone know the exact precinct where skyview is located? for some reason the map it find that the police website says precinct 6 and has map of the right area…but choosing precinct 6 on the map shows me the north east area of columbus..

edit: ok i found it..i think its precinct 7 cruiser disctrict 73.. so far ive gone back about a month and havent seen anything yet.. unfortunately you can only group the last 7 days.. any days prior to that must be searched a single day at a time..

inthesticks

So, on the 28th of February, an incident took place in the lobby of Skybiew Towers, involving this core group of resident thugs and troublemakers and myself and a friend.

Robin, one of the homophobic residents, commented to a friend of mine”…well at least I’m not AIDS-infested!”; called me a “…fat, faggot bitch”, and even admitted that she didn’t like “gays”. After confronting her and her homophobic remarks, she called the CPD…who came out, spoke with her and one of here minions (Joe) outside the building. Then the officer came inside to take my friends’ and my statements. No report was filed, but the officer did admit that the antigay comments shouldn’t have been made.
    The Property Manager threatened us with 3-day eviction notices, but for some reason, she failed to even speak to the lobby group that was a part of all the trouble that afternoon. How odd! I was then called into the Property Manager’s office the next afternoon and was asked by the Property Manager (Sara) to delete my posts about Skyview management. She told me it hurt her feelings and those of her staff. Hmm…it hurts their feelings? What about the feelings of the residents who must endure homophobic remarks from residents, while management claims not to be able to do anything about this?

Also, I find it scary that the back gates have been padlocked. This is against the law and seems to be a clear safety violation as well. What if Skyview Towers had a huge fire or some other sort of disaster, and the front gate area was not accessible for fire trucks to enter or residents to leave? The only option would be for residents to have to climb over the back fences because of the padlocked drive and pedestrian gate!

Why are there no emergency lights in the stairwells of this complex? The power was off today, and it is a long way down the darkened stairwell from the upper floors to the ground floor. Anyone could easily trip or get panicked or confused while in the stairwell, especially if the stairwells were filled with smoke. Not good!

Cugwon

inthesticks/Carey,

You conveniently neglected to mention that you allegedly threatened to beat an elderly resident on the 28th, and that because of your alleged behavior CPD was summoned to the premises.

You also seemingly forgot about the second incident involving CPD, yourself and Skyview resident…. Approximately two or three days ago, A young medical student changed the channel on the TV in the “entertainment room” and you allegedly assaulted him physically.

Perhaps you are the criminal thug, Carey a.k.a. inthesticks.

If there are personal issues between residents, please keep it to email or other private conversations. There’s no need to hash this out here.

Please keep it on topic about the apartments themselves, and not about personal issues between residents.

Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 323 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: