Sangria Festival at Signature Wines
- This topic is empty.
- August 4, 2012 4:40 pm at 4:40 pm #93098
Relax and spend a perfect summer evening enjoying fantastic Latin rhythms; savoring delicious Columbian, Mexican, and Cuban dishes; and sipping ice cold Sangria at Signature Wines’ recently expanded and renovated urban micro-winery. Pre-pay admission and get two drink tickets for the price of one! http://sangriafest2012.eventbrite.com/
Signature Wines’ Third Annual Sangria Festival will take place Saturday, August 18, 2012; 6:00-9:00 p.m. at Signature Wines, 3816 April Lane, Columbus 43227. This festival has been called “one of the best events of the year” by a past attendee.
Admission is still only $10.00 per person and includes:
• Souvenir Signature Wines Glass
• When admission is paid in advance- two drink tickets redeemable for Signature Sangria and wine
• When admission is paid at the door- one drink ticket redeemable for Signature Sangria or wine
• Live music featuring Columbus’ own Déjà vu Latin Fusion, with solo artist Enrique Infante
• The opportunity to win raffle prizes
Described by a fan as “THE BEST LATINO FOOD YOU’LL EAT!!!!” El Manantial Latino will be on site cooking up fresh, delicious, made to order Columbian, Mexican, and Cuban food.
Providing a sweet finish to the evening, Columbus’ The Cake Chick is busy developing several special dessert treats that will pair beautifully with the Latin flavor of the evening.
For more information, contact Kelly Harvey, Signature Wines’ owner and winemaker, at 614.395.2355, or [email protected].
Admissions may be paid in advance or at the door.
For more details and directions, to purchase tickets in advance, and to RSVP: http://sangriafest2012.eventbrite.com
The forum ‘Columbus Festivals’ is closed to new topics and replies.