Our City Online

Messageboard - Art Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Saltimbanco presented by Cirque du Soleil

Home Forums Events Art Events Saltimbanco presented by Cirque du Soleil

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author

turbo ninja
    Participant

If Saltimbanco is anything like the last Cirque production I went to inside Nationwide Arena (as opposed to the Big Top in the parking lot), you’ll almost certainly have a good seat. I got some upper-deck seats from a radio station contest only to be greeted at the escalator by an usher who gave us seats pretty much in the center of the lower bowl for free. Once we got in, it looked like the entire upper bowl was left empty and the lower bowl was only about a third full with everyone sitting near the middle and no one on the ends.

If Ticketmaster is showing lots of good seats available, I’d take the risk on some cheap tickets and either being upgraded by the ushers or being able to sneak into better seats once the show starts.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

The forum ‘Art Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE