Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Rubino's Pizza is the Best in Ohio???

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Rubino's Pizza is the Best in Ohio???

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Yes the more confidently and quickly you can place your order equals the amount of respect you receive there or on the phone.

I don’t really think of Rubino’s as pizza, Rubino’s is just Rubino’s. And a sausage double cheese is basically Jesus.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

one large pep and sausage with extra cheese well done por favor…

Rioward7
    Participant

I had Rubino’s a few months ago after hearing it was the best. In my opinion Tommy’s on Lane (either one) or Capuano’s in Pataskala are far superior thin crust pizzas. After hearing about the sausage at Rubino’s I will have to give it another shot.

Josh T
    Participant

If you like Rubino’s, check out Emelios’s on the west side at Sullivant and Georgesville. Cracker thin crust, small spicy pepperonis. If you’re dining in, check out the special salad and a pie. Like Rubino’s, it’s best enjoyed fresh out of the oven.

Cbussmallbiz
    Participant

Not my kinda pie.
    sarafinos….thats the best in town

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: