Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Rubber tire trolley - bridge the gap before light rail

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Rubber tire trolley – bridge the gap before light rail

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • Author

DavidF
    Participant

lifeontwowheels said:
    I’m just trying to understand the attitude of not doing even 5 minutes of research or asking a driver basic info before you get on. If you rent a car as a tourist you are either going to use the GPS or ask directions. Why not with transit?

Should and do are two different things. If you want to convince people to use alternative forms of transit, maybe coming down off the high horse is a good place to start.

geoyui
    Participant

lifeontwowheels said:
    I’m just trying to understand the attitude of not doing even 5 minutes of research or asking a driver basic info before you get on. If you rent a car as a tourist you are either going to use the GPS or ask directions. Why not with transit?

well, even local residents get lost, in their car, walking or on the bus. I’m fairly good with directions but even I have taken a wrong turn in the city.

jbCBUS

http://houston.culturemap.com/newsdetail/06-13-12-houston-free-downtown-trolley-greenlink-only-its-an-air-conditioned-bus-blowing-natural-gas/

“The 18-stop, 2.5 mile circular route through downtown connects cultural centers and tourist destinations, METRO transit hubs and entertainment, to provide Houstonians and visitors with free and easy transit…”

Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: