Our City Online

Messageboard - Q&A

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Rooftop Access

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Q&A Rooftop Access

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

HavingFun

Does anyone know of a public or private place with rooftop access to layout downtown?

dirtgirl
    Participant

HavingFun wrote >>
    Does anyone know of a public or private place with rooftop access to layout downtown?

The Renaissance hotel has a 7th floor rooftop pool with patio chairs. Looks like a fun place to hang out as I look out the window of my 40-story office tower.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

^it’s actually on the 4th floor. bring a white towel to look like you belong.

dirtgirl
    Participant

I don’t see why the Renaissance doesn’t open the pool deck on Friday and Saturday nights in the summer with a cabana bar and music. It would be a great spot to hang out.

Twixlen
    Participant

dirtgirl wrote >>
    I don’t see why the Renaissance doesn’t open the pool deck on Friday and Saturday nights in the summer with a cabana bar and music. It would be a great spot to hang out.

There’s a hotel in San Diego that does that… can’t remember the name – but it’s an awesome spot. Of course, you get a view of the ocean as well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Q&A’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: