Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Roof top dining in Columbus?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Roof top dining in Columbus?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • Author

Antonio

Walker wrote >>

Antonio wrote >>
    You have a lot of restaurants go in and out of biz in the SN area, spending a million or more only to out of biz months later.

There you go again with your arbitrary use of “a lot”.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lot

hungrywoolf
    Participant

Lindey’s have an upstairs covered terrace area. I think it’s just used for private events though.

From their website:

Exterior Terrace

Bathe your event in a fresh air breeze on the Exterior Terrace. Enjoy the bubble of the stone fountain in the courtyard below. Comfortable, overstuffed outdoor seating lends a casual elegance to your occasion. The fully covered terrace offers ample room for formal dining service, buffet-style dining, or mix and mingle cocktails and hors d’ouerves. The exterior terrace is heated and available year-round.

ToddAnders
    Blocked

Antonio-

I have to say I like a portion of your ideas for the city and agree with you. Your execution of winning people over to your side is lacking and I would not recommend a side career in politics.

Antonio

ToddAnders wrote >>
    Antonio-
    I have to say I like a portion of your ideas for the city and agree with you. Your execution of winning people over to your side is lacking and I would not recommend a side career in politics.

Has nothing to do with winning people over. I’m not running for anything, and you see the mess the country is in with politicians as we know it now.

It’s common sense.

Twixlen
    Participant

Antonio wrote >>

ToddAnders wrote >>
    Antonio-

Has nothing to do with winning people over. I’m not running for anything, and you see the mess the country is in with politicians as we know it now.
    It’s common sense.

Um. No, it’s being a dick about nearly everything, no matter what your point might be.

Which is pretty much the exact opposite of common sense.

Antonio

Twixlen wrote >>

Antonio wrote >>

ToddAnders wrote >>
    Antonio-

It’s common sense.

Um. No, it’s being a dick about nearly everything, no matter what your point might be.
    Which is pretty much the exact opposite of common sense.

You’re entitled to your opinion, who cares…not me.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Antonio wrote >>

Walker wrote >>

Antonio wrote >>
    You have a lot of restaurants go in and out of biz in the SN area, spending a million or more only to out of biz months later.

I want your list of “a lot” of restaurants in the Short North who are spending a million or more on spaces and opening and closing within months.

Ready, go:

ToddAnders
    Blocked

Ok, Antonio, did you not read my post? I agree with you. I like your ideas. You are brilliant (wait, sorry, scratch that).

You remind me of the guy sitting at a bar mean mugging everyone there, just hoping for a fight. Please, use that boiled up energy on something positive; maybe volunteer to help people move over the weekends, free of charge? You could get rid of the anger and probably make some good friends at the same time?

Antonio

ToddAnders wrote >>
    Ok, Antonio, did you not read my post? I agree with you. I like your ideas. You are brilliant (wait, sorry, scratch that).
    You remind me of the guy sitting at a bar mean mugging everyone there, just hoping for a fight. Please, use that boiled up energy on something positive; maybe volunteer to help people move over the weekends, free of charge? You could get rid of the anger and probably make some good friends at the same time?

I read it and yes thanks for the thumbs up.

These are not my ideas, they have been tried elsewhere to great success, Columbus could import them.

Antonio

Walker wrote >>

Antonio wrote >>

Walker wrote >>

Antonio wrote >>

I want your list of “a lot” of restaurants in the Short North who are spending a million or more on spaces and opening and closing within months.
    Ready, go:

How long was Rosendales open ?

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/local/stories/2009/10/19/story_Rosendales.html?type=rss&cat=&sid=102

Cookie
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

One restaurant is not “a lot of restaurants”.

If you can name 3 more, then you’ll have “a few”.

Andrew Hall

Antonio wrote How long was Rosendales open ?

Not like you are going to let facts get in the way of your intention to be as big a fucking idiot as possible, but Rosendales was open a little over 2 yrs.

A.

Antonio

Andrew Hall wrote >>

Antonio wrote How long was Rosendales open ?

Not like you are going to let facts get in the way of your intention to be as big a fucking idiot as possible, but Rosendales was open a little over 2 yrs.
    A.

Two years in the restaurant biz is months. This isn’t a 3 CARD MONTE operation with the amount of capital invested in the place.

Cookie

Antonio wrote >>
    Two years in the restaurant biz is months.

Is one restaurant also a lot of restaurants in the restaurant biz?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE