Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Romeo's Pizza

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Romeo's Pizza

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

The Clintonville location just opened in the former Hungry Howie’s location at High & Tulane:

2995 North High Street

614-268-6900

MORE: http://www.romeospizza.com

Mister Shifter
    Participant

I actually really like Romeo’s. The sauce is on the sweeter side. Their potato bacon ranch pizza with the slivered almonds on top is pretty delish too.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

I’ve had it a few times and I agree… pretty good stuff. Nice to have it a bit closer to home. All of their other locations are pretty far out in the burbs.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Review: Romeo’s Pizza
    By: Morgan Kelley

The Great Ranch & Potato ($11 small/$16 medium/$18 large) is something you might expect as the norm from Clever Crow or Element Pizza, but it’s quite a daring menu option for a medium sized pizza chain. This one is topped with Italian sausage, caramelized onions, red potatoes and roasted almonds with a base of the unique “Ranch Bacon Sauce”. I wasn’t sold on the first bite, but after a few more, the flavors grew on me. These interesting ingredients compliment each other quite well, with the soft potatoes balancing out the crispness of the onions and candied almonds. The ranch flavor really pops in the salty sauce, which is surprising yet satisfying. It almost felt like I was eating a loaded baked potato, disguised as a pizza.

READ MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/review-romeos-pizza

Pickerington_Kyle
    Participant

There’s one here in Pickerington I go to a lot, and I love Dante’s Peak.

placebohigh
    Participant

Now let’s get a Romeo’s in Grandview!

cbus11

placebohigh said:
    Now let’s get a Romeo’s in Grandview!

It would be good to have a few pizza options there. ;)

tolemac5050
    Participant

cbus11 said:
    It would be good to have a few pizza options there. ;)

New Romeo’s Pizza soon near Gradview at 5th and Norton Road…next to White Castle regional office

placebohigh
    Participant

No way! That’s a wish come true!

Jkraft136

Thanks for the post about us opening up. My names Josef Kraft and I’m the General Manager for this location. Just wanted to let everyone know that If you call and order and mention this post or the review we will give you a 10% discount (Pick-up only) exp 12/24/11. Thanks again and I look forward to serving everyone In the area.

Anidem
    Participant

Romeo’s has won a few times “Best Pizza” in Medina but its sweet sauce is definitely an acquired taste.

Jkraft136

We’ve won Slice of Columbus for the past 3 years running. We also carry many different sauces for the pizzas which include, Zesty Marinara, Southwest, Garlic, Bacon ranch, and our orignial Romoe’s Sauce.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Had this for dinner tonight. We ordered some pretty basic toppings, but the pizza was still great. Love both their sauce and their dough. Good stuff! :D

Mister Shifter
    Participant

Yep, still a huge fan of this pizza. That sauce is good, and the deep crust is where it’s at.

Roland
    Participant

I’m digging it too. I’ve been bouncing back and forth from Bellaria’s and Romeo’s since moving to Clintonville.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: