Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Rogue ex-cop targeting LAPD

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat Rogue ex-cop targeting LAPD

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author

GCrites80s
    Participant

Will the LAPD even be able to afford all these lawsuits for attempted murder on non-suspects?

myliftkk
    Participant

It’s interesting that when you read the LA Times articles on the matter, they do a lot of quoting the other officers (some listed in his greivances) making negative comments about the ex-cop with no proof other than “he said or he did this in the privacy of our squad car”.

Would seem there’s a big ball of twine to unravel here… don’t expect LAPD to work at doing that itself though.

buckeye54
    Participant

This story is crazy. I’m glad to hear that the people who were shot by the police weren’t killed. It definitely seems like it was a situation in which this truck rolled by slowly, someone reached down to get something( a newspaper), and the cops said oh shit and started shooting up the place. Definitely a shoot first ask questions later kind of scenario.

Although that situation is horrible, I have a hard time believing that some people are trying to act like the LAPD is getting what they deserve. First of all he talks about killing famillies and relatives of police officers. Then he kills a lady who was the daughter of the guy who he said screwed up his case and her husband in their car. He then ambushes Riverside police officers who have absolutely nothing to do with the LAPD and kills one officer. I’m not justifying certain things that the LAPD has done over the years but to act like this crazy man is somehow justified in his actions because he was fired five years ago because he made what was said to be a false accusation about an officer kicking someone is unfathomable to me. He could be 100% right in what happened but it in no way, shape,or form justifies these actions.Anyone who reads that manifesto and doesn’t think this guy is at least somewhat off his rocker must be somewhat crazy as well.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

So the latest is, his arsenal includes a .50 caliber rifle and an sa-7 launcher.

Holy shit.

bjx
    Participant

When I was about 14 or 15 and couldn’t yet drive, two friends and I were walking home from the movie theatre. We were talking and laughing and just enjoying the experience of having just seen a movie thru the eyes of those who haven’t yet experienced the drudgery of daily-life that only youth permits; we were animated, happy and care-free.

As we were walking on the neighborhood sidewalk we weren’t paying attention to the traffic streetside. My friend, Chris, stepped one-foot out onto the street due to being lost in conversation. He immediately then stopped and pulled his foot back back-up onto the sidewalk. We stood silently on the sidewalk awaiting the passage of an oncoming car. It was a police cruiser. The police officer in the passenger-side closest to us had his window rolled-down. As the cruiser slowly passed by the officer said in a very clinical tone “Maybe you would have been better off if we hit’ya.”

I never forgot that moment because it was so shocking and out-of-the-blue (pun intended). We are all white and a few years later that friend went to Yale.

An especially fine passage from the Manifesto:

If you proceed with a traffic stop or attempt to notify other officers of my location or for backup you will not live to see the medal of valor you were hoping to receive for your actions. Think before you attempt to intervene. You will not survive. Your family will receive that medal of valor posthumously. It will gather dust on the fireplace mantel for years. Then one day, it will go in a shoe box with other memories. Your mother will lose a son or daughter. Your significant other will be left alone, but they will find someone else to fill your void in the future and make them just as happy. Your children, if you have them, will call someone else mommy or daddy. Don’t be selfish. Your vest is only a level II or IIIA, think about it.

M’NIGGAZ LEGIT.

paktinat

Coremodels said:
    So the latest is, his arsenal includes a .50 caliber rifle and an sa-7 launcher.

Holy shit.

What is more disturbing, that a random dude has gotten his hands of a surface to air missile launcher or that the LAPD had one laying around to steal?

If I were a large black man who owned a grey pickup in LA I would not be driving anywhere anytime soon. Or if I was an elderly asian woman with a pickup too, apparently.

myliftkk
    Participant

paktinat said:
    What is more disturbing, that a random dude has gotten his hands of a surface to air missile launcher or that the LAPD had one laying around to steal?

If I were a large black man who owned a grey pickup in LA I would not be driving anywhere anytime soon. Or if I was an elderly asian woman with a pickup too, apparently.

He just got out of the Navy (reservist) so my guess is any equipment like that would’ve been more like procured from sources around that job.

Uh yeah, if he’s actually planning on using the SA7 on I guess a police helicopter, that would be a first. Other than that, they’re pretty useless. I wouldn’t want to be a heli pilot right now.

bjx
    Participant

Wait? Good point. Who does deliver newspapers in early-morning darkness with their headlights OFF?

Christopher Dorner’s Manifesto & LAPD’s Recent Actions Raises Lots of Disturbing Questions

All eyes are on Christopher Dorner the fired LAPD officer who is the subject on a massive manhunt that involves more than 1000 cops up and down the state of California and in Nevada. He’s accused of gunning down three people including Monica Quan, a popular basketball coach and the daughter of a former LAPD captain and her fiance Keith Lawrence who is described as mentor to many and recently graduated from a police academy. ..

READ MORE: http://hiphopandpolitics.wordpress.com/2013/02/08/christopher-dorners-manifesto-lapds-recent-actions-raises-lots-of-distrubing-questions/

M’NIGGAZ LEGIT.

groundrules
    Participant

bro you wanna write a little synapsis?

bjx
    Participant

groundrules said:
    bro you wanna write a little synapsis?

All this web-surfing has caused me to work myself up into a firing-synapse frenzy so I gotta take a nap, but this pretty much summarizes the above post…

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Boy the LAPD really wants this “snitch” dead. A 1 million dollar bounty? What is this, Smokin Aces?

And Obama’s drones are after him even?

What happened to innocent until proven guilty? The right to a fair trial? Etc.

bayrea
    Participant

Black Rambo

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

myliftkk
    Participant

Seems like the bounty is just driving false tips right now.

They just released some video of him buying scuba gear just before his first murders.

geoyui
    Participant

Details emerge in LAPD’s mistaken shooting of newspaper carriers

Though Beck said he does not doubt the women did not hear any verbal commands, he emphasized that it was still possible the officers did attempt to stop the vehicle before opening fire.

“As an officer, you look for cues. You know how someone drives normally and then you see someone coming at you slowly, driving in the middle of the street, stopping and starting. That can be misinterpreted,” he said.

After the investigation is completed, Beck and an oversight board will decide if officers were justified in the shooting or made mistakes that warrant either punishment or training.

Jonas estimated that the officers fired between 20 and 30 rounds. Photographs of the back of the truck showed at least two dozen bullet holes. Neighbors, however, suggested there were more shots fired.

Sounds like the LAPD are trying to conjure a way to avoid a major lawsuit.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: