Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Rogue ex-cop targeting LAPD

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat Rogue ex-cop targeting LAPD

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #95763

    myliftkk
    Participant

    Anyone else following this story?

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/08/christopher-dorner-manhunt_n_2644294.html

    Seems 3 people are dead from the ex-cop, and now the LAPD is shooting up basically every gray Nissan pickup they come across. Crazy…

    #533612
    Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

    LAPD officers guarding a target named in the manifesto shot and wounded two women in suburban Torrance who were in a pickup truck delivering newspapers. Investigators said Maggie Carranza, 47, and her mother, Emma Hernandez, 71, were in a Toyota Tundra, similar to Dorner’s Nissan Titan. Carranza had minor hand injuries. Hernandez was hospitalized with a gunshot wound in the back. A lawyer said they had no warning.

    Minutes later, Torrance officers responding to a report of gunshots encountered a dark pickup matching the description of Dorner’s, police said. A collision occurred and the officers fired on the pickup. The unidentified driver was not hit and it turned out not to be the suspect vehicle, they said.

    w…t…f.

    #533613
    Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

    Here is the manifesto[/url].

    Also, he kind of looks like LL Cool J.

    #533614
    Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

    Snarf said:
    .

    Also, he kind of looks like he ate LL Cool J.

    #533615
    Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

    Coremodels said:

    LAPD officers guarding a target named in the manifesto shot and wounded two women in suburban Torrance who were in a pickup truck delivering newspapers. Investigators said Maggie Carranza, 47, and her mother, Emma Hernandez, 71, were in a Toyota Tundra, similar to Dorner’s Nissan Titan. Carranza had minor hand injuries. Hernandez was hospitalized with a gunshot wound in the back. A lawyer said they had no warning.

    Minutes later, Torrance officers responding to a report of gunshots encountered a dark pickup matching the description of Dorner’s, police said. A collision occurred and the officers fired on the pickup. The unidentified driver was not hit and it turned out not to be the suspect vehicle, they said.

    w…t…f.

    But hey…no officers were injured. *eye roll*

    #533616

    myliftkk
    Participant

    What’s kind of fascinating, is it does look like he got drummed out of the LAPD for reporting an officer kicking a suspect.

    #533617
    Josh Lapp
    Josh Lapp
    Participant

    I think i’ve seen this all before on an episode of The Closer. They need to call in Brenda Lee.

    #533618

    myliftkk
    Participant

    Snarf said:
    Here is the manifesto[/url].

    Also, he kind of looks like LL Cool J.

    Judging by the manifesto, he’s been planning this for some time.

    #533619

    groundrules
    Participant

    I’m left with the impression that they’re all assholes.

    #533620

    M.O.
    Participant

    There will be a movie. Manifesto suggests a nut with a bunch of valid beefs and great rifle skills, not to mention tactics training from the people he’s hunting.

    I forget how many Rambo sequels came out, but these idiots are playing the part of Sheriff Will Teasle’s posse this time around. The guy might get what he wants, as LAPD is fast on its way to unwittingly validating his points while the cameras roll.

    #533621

    paktinat
    Member

    Coremodels said:

    LAPD officers guarding a target named in the manifesto shot and wounded two women in suburban Torrance who were in a pickup truck delivering newspapers. Investigators said Maggie Carranza, 47, and her mother, Emma Hernandez, 71, were in a Toyota Tundra, similar to Dorner’s Nissan Titan. Carranza had minor hand injuries. Hernandez was hospitalized with a gunshot wound in the back. A lawyer said they had no warning.

    Minutes later, Torrance officers responding to a report of gunshots encountered a dark pickup matching the description of Dorner’s, police said. A collision occurred and the officers fired on the pickup. The unidentified driver was not hit and it turned out not to be the suspect vehicle, they said.

    w…t…f.

    WTF indeed.

    This isn’t even the same model truck it is just a blue pickup
    It seems like the LAPD is making every attempt to kill him instead of capturing.

    #533622
    Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

    This is crazy. And the LAPD has such integrity in their honest and upstanding history of responsibility.

    #533623

    myliftkk
    Participant

    paktinat said:
    WTF indeed.

    This isn’t even the same model truck it is just a blue pickup
    It seems like the LAPD is making every attempt to kill him instead of capturing.

    I’m not sure what’s a worse statement, that they shot up the truck that badly, or that they only hit each of the occupants once on their slow-driving paper delivery route…

    #533624

    drew
    Participant

    M.O. said:
    The guy might get what he wants, as LAPD is fast on its way to unwittingly validating his points while the cameras roll.

    Sure reads that way to me.

    #533625
    Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

    drew said:
    Sure reads that way to me.

    Yep. LAPD is trying to murder the snitch and set an example.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION