Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Risk of infection during hospitalization

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat Risk of infection during hospitalization

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

guest1968

Sending you parents or grandparents to the hospital, nursing home or extended care facility?

I recently learned about the C. Diff infection and feared that my father, who is facing hospitalization, may become infected. I did some research and came accross Columbus Clinical Research who is offering a vaccine that may prevent C. Diff.

Check it out: call 614-501-6164 or visit http://www.columbusclinical.com/studyform.php

clancy12
    Participant

Do you work for this organization? Something smells funny and it is not C. diff.

DavidF
    Participant

clancy12 said:
    Do you work for this organization? Something smells funny and it is not C. diff.

+1

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Local journalism is more important than ever. Please take a moment to read a bit about our mission and consider financially supporting our cause.

CLICK HERE