Our City Online

Messageboard - TV

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Rick & Morty

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion TV Rick & Morty

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Walker Evans Walker Evans 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Anyone watching Rick & Morty on Adult Swim? I finally got on board this week and have been enjoying it quite a bit. Some describe it as a cross between The Simpsons and Futurama, but I’d add that it has a dash of Superjail surrealism as well. The show is co-created by Dan Harmon (Community) and Justin Roiland (better known as the voice of Lemongrab from Adventure Time). The two leads are both voiced by Roiland, with young Morty sounding a lot like Lemongrab, especially when panicking, which cracks me up constantly. ;)

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Finished Season 1. Some pretty great mind-bending stuff in there. WUB A LUB A DUB DUB!

I’m just going to leave this here:

http://www.adultswim.com/videos/rick-and-morty/

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Can’t wait!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

It’s back and it’s amazing!

http://www.adultswim.com/videos/rick-and-morty/

atmapes1
    Participant

I just started watching at the beginning of season 2. I tried watching season 1 online on Adult Swim but for some reason Time Warner isn’t an authenticated provider (?) which doesn’t make sense to me. It’s really funny. The original idea of the show came from making a raunchy version of Back to the Future with an alcoholic Doc Brown. I’ll continue to watch!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

You can find all of the episodes uploaded on YouTube as well, though usually in a smaller window.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Gotta say… this show is firing on all cylinders in Season 2. Worth watching for any Sci-Fi fans.

DavidF
    Participant

I’m really digging this show.

atmapes1
    Participant

best (animated) show on tv

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

I’m hungry!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘TV’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Got 5 minutes? Please take our 2019 demographic survey and tell us a bit about yourself and share your thoughts on how CU can improve!