Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Restaurants that are open on Thanksgiving Day 2008

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Restaurants that are open on Thanksgiving Day 2008

This topic contains 95 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  ilovethiscity 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 104 total)
  • Author

enzo
    Participant

I was just thinking the same thing and looking for a link to the trailer…..ha!! That movie looks HILARIOUS.

Motorist
    Participant

And here I was looking under Nightlife News for the Daily Jump All Over Enzo’s Ass thread…

lifeliberty
    Participant

Motorist wrote And here I was looking under Nightlife News for the Daily Jump All Over Enzo’s Ass thread…

that’s why they want her to post in 1 thread, so everyone can just bookmark it instead of searching :wink:

somertimeoh
    Participant

Motorist wrote And here I was looking under Nightlife News for the Daily Jump All Over Enzo’s Ass thread…

I hope that’s not directed toward the original complaint with her post. I will only speak for myself, but I’m not part of the Enzo bash gang because my tongue is too sharp and I’d be banned in a heartbeat. However, some times I think she really doesn’t understand that the things she says are ignorant. I wanted to let her know that calling something “hill billyish” is not very nice and to some might even be offensive. I would have said the same thing to anyone. If you want to be Enzo’s knight in shining armor, try a different thread, there’s plenty of them TODAY. My comments had everything to do with the post and nothing to do with the poster.

hungrywoolf
    Participant

Cyclist wrote

enzo wrote

Actually, how cool would it be to have this:

Thanksgiving Potluck at some park with a cabin and fire pit and you come dressed as either a Turkey, Pilgrim or Indian!!! I think that would be super.

We did that yesterday for Thanksgiving dinner. We had a potluck and a crafts table where people made costumes. No one was a pilgrim though.

does that mean someone came dressed as a turkey? Photos Puhlease.

drew
    Participant

‘Just Say NO to Enzo’

Trixie
    Participant

FYI: The Tip Top will be closed on Thanksgiving. Betty’s and Surly will be open but call to check the hours.

somertimeoh
    Participant

Trixie wrote FYI: The Tip Top will be closed on Thanksgiving. Betty’s and Surly will be open but call to check the hours.

DAMN DAMN DAMN, I was thinking the pot roast sandwich might be “comforty” enough to keep me from being sad I didn’t go home for Thanksgiving. Well crap, now I gotta start all over.

Cyclist

enzo wrote

Coremodels wrote

enzo wrote Thanksgiving Potluck at some park with a cabin and fire pit and you come dressed as either a Turkey, Pilgrim or Indian!!! I think that would be super.

no.

Why? I love costume parties year round…we should have one once per month…November=Thanksgiving costumes—just super fun in my opinion mostly because I love my pocahontas costume alot and my son wants to wear a turkey costume. :wink: I am bored with the usual stuff.

You should come to my friend’s parties. The last one I put on was an Owen Wilson theme party for Scorpio Ladies. There was a long johns party this weekend at the 15th House. We have 2 or 3 theme parties a month.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

somertimeoh wrote

Trixie wrote FYI: The Tip Top will be closed on Thanksgiving. Betty’s and Surly will be open but call to check the hours.

DAMN DAMN DAMN, I was thinking the pot roast sandwich might be “comforty” enough to keep me from being sad I didn’t go home for Thanksgiving. Well crap, now I gotta start all over.

The last one I had was not good at all. :(

The tuna and noodles at surly on the other hand…

nom

enzo
    Participant

Cyclist wrote

enzo wrote

Coremodels wrote

enzo wrote Thanksgiving Potluck at some park with a cabin and fire pit and you come dressed as either a Turkey, Pilgrim or Indian!!! I think that would be super.

no.

Why? I love costume parties year round…we should have one once per month…November=Thanksgiving costumes—just super fun in my opinion mostly because I love my pocahontas costume alot and my son wants to wear a turkey costume. :wink: I am bored with the usual stuff.

You should come to my friend’s parties. The last one I put on was an Owen Wilson theme party for Scorpio Ladies. There was a long johns party this weekend at the 15th House. We have 2 or 3 theme parties a month.

I would love to come to your friends costume parties….tell me when!!! Super fun.

Hael

Tee Jays is open, y’all.

in a pinch, one could get their Barnyard Buster on, on Tday.

Cyclist

enzo wrote

Cyclist wrote

enzo wrote

Coremodels wrote

no.

I would love to come to your friends costume parties….tell me when!!! Super fun.

No prob, Are you on facebook?

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

Hael wrote Tee Jays is open, y’all.

That should only be consumed while incredibly intoxicated.

Hael

osulew wrote

Hael wrote Tee Jays is open, y’all.

That should only be consumed while incredibly intoxicated.

Have you tried it sober? I have and I cant finish this meal whilst sober and its much more bland this way. Inebriated and the plate is enthusiastically cleaned. So yes, I agree with you.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 104 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: