Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Removal of J Gumbo fence and flowers downtown

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Removal of J Gumbo fence and flowers downtown

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 207 total)
  • Author

Snarf ftw and possibly best CU post of all time…

Bear
    Participant

Snarf said:
    Dirty Franks could have a “Mark Kelsey Dog” where it’s a hot dog that’s not a hot dog, but it’s $100 and someone from the kitchen comes out and buttfucks you.

please god let this happen

cc

The weird thing is that Kelsey also oversees the Mayor’s 311 Call Center and that has always been really helpful.

Twixlen
    Participant

Snarf said:
    Dirty Franks could have a “Mark Kelsey Dog” where it’s a hot dog that’s not a hot dog, but it’s $100 and someone from the kitchen comes out and buttfucks you.

Dammit. I just about ruined a keyboard right there. So funny.

jeffisbiking
    Participant

Central City Recording said:
    Snarf ftw and possibly best CU post of all time…

Seriously. Snarf for thread MVP.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

Snarf said:

You’ve already won.

Snarf for Mayor.

drew
    Participant

Snarf said:

Sounds like it’ll be Santorum for dessert… Kelsey keeps appropriate company…

Elizabeth Lessner
    Participant

cc said:
    The weird thing is that Kelsey also oversees the Mayor’s 311 Call Center and that has always been really helpful.

…except when they deny ever receiving calls.

When the parking meter debacle was happening the Short North Business Assn members made phone calls to report aggressive ticketing. We kept a log of calls made by our members to 311 and I personally made many of those calls. In all, over 50 complaints were called in over a month long period.

Randy Bowman told the SNBA they’d only received 1-2 complaints in total.

Apparently the 50+ other calls got lost somehow.

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

Snarf said:

Just be advised that the mustard starts to burn after a while.

dirtgirl
    Participant

To show solidarity with Chad, and enjoy this fine summer day, a few of us who work on Gay Street have decided to take our laptops down to the J Gumbo’s patio around 3:30 today for some teleworking and happy hour food & beer.

You’re all welcome to join us, even you DPS lurkers.

JBro

and the good news is J Gumbo’s has really great happy hour specials! $3 beers and sangria, $4 appetizers. I know my emails get better after a glass of sangria.

Jim Lauwers
    Participant

Oh hey, catarifurioso blanked all their posts. Way to stand by the points you were trying to make, ya puss.

Jim Lauwers
    Participant

scosan said:
    how funny. liz lessner biting the hands that feed her. she trys to sound like she’s down with the commoners when she is really getting propped up by the city, conv visitors bureau etc. nice try liz

whoah welcome back

been a busy four years huh?

Doug Motz
    Doug Motz
    Participant

@ Liz – I didn’t know Kelsey had taken over the 311 Center. I used to volunteer there with the amazing Mary Funk. She must be absolutely spinning right now.

Elizabeth Lessner
    Participant

Please, please eat some Drunken Chicken for me at J. Gumbo’s. I wish I could be there!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 207 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: