Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Relocating to Columbus

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Relocating to Columbus

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

RedStorm
    Participant

I would definitely recommend checking out the maps of CoGo and car2go ^ above. Although I do believe car2go extends north of Ohio State where as CoGo does not.

http://www.cota.com/ <- you mentioned the bus with one car, so that should give you an idea of routes, fares, etc.

As others have mentioned, you don’t necessarily have to be right by the school (Ohio State, I’m guessing?). There is a good highway system, so your max drive time should be 20-30 minutes to almost anywhere in the city, barring a big accident or 2+ inches of snow.

Other than that, you’ll probably have to view each area when you visit to get a sense of what fits you best.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

The campus loop bus runs as far south as king and Michigan. Living a little more south then that does not feel anything like living on campus and it’s a short walk to the free bus.

no campus parking problems, and no campus parking pass cost.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: