Our City Online

Messageboard - Development

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Redevelopment of Keyes Plumbing Building - Barley's Brewing + Residential

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Development Redevelopment of Keyes Plumbing Building – Barley's Brewing + Residential

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    MichaelC
    MichaelC
    Participant

Woohoo!

Timex
    Participant

Did anyone ever hear what happened to this deal? It seems strange to me that this building is still vacant considering the location.

Jason Powell
    Jason Powell
    Participant

It seems strange to me that that whole block hasn’t redeveloped yet.

ohbr
    Participant

It seems strange to me that that whole block hasn’t redeveloped yet.

I feel like that can be said for a lot of Columbus

King Gambrinus
    King Gambrinus
    Participant

I don’t think the gigantic power substation helps any potential development, but I am surprised we don’t have a Flats on Vine 3, 4, and 5 filling up those gravel lots. (Or really anything filling up those gravel lots)

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Did anyone ever hear what happened to this deal?

Long story short — limitations to the building/property made it not feasible to house a brewery, so Barley’s moved their expansion plans to a new location. The owner of the building is not looking at other development ideas, but last we spoke with them they had no firm plans to announce yet.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t hear about something else in the near future. ;)

Gus W
    Gus W
    Participant

Are you saying we will or won’t hear anything in the near future? Lots of double negatives there. :D

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Are you saying we will or won’t hear anything in the near future? Lots of double negatives there. :D

Ha! Didn’t realized I had done that. ;)

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

The forum ‘Development’ is closed to new topics and replies.