Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Recommendations for truck rental companies

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Recommendations for truck rental companies

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sirlancelot
    Participant

Any recommendations for local rental truck/van companies? Also, companies to avoid. I am moving (locally) this month. Appreciate hearing about your experiences. Thanks!

groundrules
    Participant

Budget has decent equipment. Uhaul is a pain in the ass and is to be avoided at all costs.

HighLife
    Participant

Budget let me down, big time, the one time I tried to use them. Reserved the truck with my credit card, got a confirmation number, called (as requested) 48 hours prior to my move and was told the truck was available, called again the night before my move and thank god I called – they said Oops, actually, we don’t have one available tomorrow.

Penske saved the day though – and they matched Budget’s price.

eelasil
    Participant

UHaul has been terrible every time I’ve used them. Budget was great when we used them for our move from Cleveland to Columbus.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: