Messageboard - Q&A

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Recommendations for personal injury lawyer

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Q&A Recommendations for personal injury lawyer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sirlancelot
    Participant

A friend of mine was injured at a Kroger store a few months ago. He tripped on a pallet that was located at the end of an aisle, and broke his ankle. Kroger investigated and recently said it was his fault. Kroger claimed my friend had “climbed” onto the pallet and was responsible for the injury, and claims there are witnesses. Is it on videotape? At the time of the incident, my friend was recovering from a massive heart attack and was due to have a pacemaker installed. Very unlikely he would risk his life climbing on pallets.

My friend lives on Social Security and has Medicare. He is not seeking extensive damages, just the cost of his co-pays. Can anyone recommend a good personal injury lawyer who will provide a free consultation and no fee unless there is an award?

Pro Se
    Participant

I handle personal injury caes. Have him call me — 614.223.1444.

Mark

mrpoppinzs

Gwinnett jury returns $2.3 million verdict in slip-and-fall lawsuit against Kroger

A Gwinnett County jury has returned a verdict of $2.3 million in damages in a slip-and-fall lawsuit against Kroger Co. after a judge determined Kroger destroyed and manipulated important video evidence involving an injured customer

http://www.ajc.com/news/gwinnett/gwinnett-jury-returns-2-1318783.html

cheap

mrpoppinzs said:
    Gwinnett jury returns $2.3 million verdict in slip-and-fall lawsuit against Kroger

A Gwinnett County jury has returned a verdict of $2.3 million in damages in a slip-and-fall lawsuit against Kroger Co. after a judge determined Kroger destroyed and manipulated important video evidence involving an injured customer

http://www.ajc.com/news/gwinnett/gwinnett-jury-returns-2-1318783.html

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Q&A’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: