Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Recent Rumpke recycling rules

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat Recent Rumpke recycling rules

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    derm
    derm
    Participant

The Dispatch had an article last week detailing what actually gets recycled vs pitched into a landfill and it was a little disheartening in terms of several things that I thought got recycled but actually got buried.

Just a note that if you have the styrofoam carryout containers, big yogurt containers, and big clamshells and dont want or cannot take them to Whole Foods, you can take them to the Holy Family food pantry so that the patrons/neighbors can use them to take home a second meal to use.

Yes, they will probably get tossed after that, but at least you get a second use.
    Yes, that is work, but if you PM me i will gladly pick them up and take them for you
    Yes, I absolutely suck at checking my PM’s, be persistent. I will get them at some point.

If you have a carryout container that cannot be recycled, clean it best you can, put it a bag and PM me, I will eventually get you my phone number, you can text me and I will assist in getting another use of it. Unless you want to take it yourself;)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION