Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Ray Ray's Hog Pit

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Ray Ray's Hog Pit

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anybody else heard that Ray Ray is going in behind Ace of Cups?
    Timeline?
    In addition to or instead of the Super Dairy Mart?

Evening hours sound too good to be true.

Cookie

0Angle said:
    Anybody else heard that Ray Ray is going in behind Ace of Cups?

I don’t know if he’s open yet or what his hours are, but his truck and smoker are in the parking lot.

Cookie

Opening end of the month.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank-you for your mad google skills Cookie. Something’s wrong if I don’t have time to keep up with the weeklys…

theyellowdog

Score for Old North Columbus!

Anonymous
    Inactive

theyellowdog said:
    Score for Old North Columbus!

I bet they put BW3 out of business…

tolemac5050
    Participant

We’re moving from superfood mart for good, our new spot (ace of cups) has lots more parking/dining and we will have two Ray Rays trucks full of BBQ to serve you faster. My goal in moving is to get the line down to a shorter wait. Most of the time, the line at my BBQ stand is wayyy long, and I want to serve you faster, thanks for the support. Were gonna be about one mile down from our old spot. Same hours, Same menu, same staff plus a few more new staff. Both trucks serving the same food/menu prepared the same exact way. So pick a truck with a shorter line. Thanks so much for the support. I feel like we’re still in clintonville, were so close.

POSTED ON FB

Anonymous
    Inactive

Win-win-win-win-win.

News
    Participant

Street food: Ray Ray’s at Ace of Cups
    Wednesday May 16, 2012 8:35 PM
    By Shelley Mann

You know how sometimes two things come together and they make such a perfect pair you can’t remember them ever NOT being together? Yeah, that’s how it is with Ray Ray’s Hog Pit and Ace of Cups bar. The barbecue food truck, a veteran of the city’s street-eats scene, recently moved a few blocks south from its original perch at the corner of High and Pacemont to the roomy parking lot outside Ace of Cups, a laid-back hangout spot with a Little Brothers-esque music lineup.

READ MORE: http://www.columbusalive.com/content/stories/2012/05/17/street-food-ray-rays-at-ace-of-cups.html

tolemac5050
    Participant

tolemac5050 said:
    We’re moving from superfood mart for good, our new spot (ace of cups) has lots more parking/dining and we will have two Ray Rays trucks full of BBQ to serve you faster. My goal in moving is to get the line down to a shorter wait. Most of the time, the line at my BBQ stand is wayyy long, and I want to serve you faster, thanks for the support. Were gonna be about one mile down from our old spot. Same hours, Same menu, same staff plus a few more new staff. Both trucks serving the same food/menu prepared the same exact way. So pick a truck with a shorter line. Thanks so much for the support. I feel like we’re still in clintonville, were so close.

POSTED ON FB

Ray Ray’s sign (temporary) gone from road sign, thanks city of columbus…glad to see the gay street patrol out and about!

DouginCMH
    Participant

Esquire magazine gives some love to Ray Rays:

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/food-for-men/ray-rays-hog-pit?src=soc_fcbks

The writer’s comments about Columbus are getting address in the comments section.

Pro Se
    Participant

Such a good place…

MichaelC
    MichaelC
    Participant

Dull?

What a boring critique.

cheetobuttercup
    Participant

Who cares if people who haven’t been here think the city is boring. I’m not offended by it. I love it when people come here for the first time and are blown away.

tolemac5050
    Participant

Ray Ray’s opening Thursday’s this summer, 12-8!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 60 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE